Table of Contents
Top 144 Common Iraqi Names, A lot of common Iraqi names in in this article.
The Iraqi culture is one of the oldest in the world historically.
The country of Iraq is the place that used to be called Mesopotamia.
The birthplace of ancient civilizations.
It left its clear impact on the world’s civilizations:
- In the invention of cuneiform writing
- City planning
- The development of law science in the ancient world
Iraq has a very rich heritage.
Today we are reviewing the most important names in the State of Iraq.
Iraq is distinguished by many distinguished names that bear the originality of Iraq.
Names spread from Iraq to all Arab countries as well due to their distinction.
Iraq is one of the most beautiful Arab countries that carry an ancient culture and civilization.
Everything is inspired by this culture and civilization.
Including different names for boys and girls.
The names are constantly updating, and modern and contemporary ones appear continuously.
Although there are names of Iraqi origin a lot.
But, there are large groups of Arab societies that prefer to choose foreign and Western names for their children.
That is because it is fashionable, keeps up with the times, is distinctive and attractive
If you want to keep up with the names left by Iraqi cultures, follow us
Top 144 Common Iraqi Names With Great Meanings
Common Iraqi girls names
The Iraqi names for girls are distinguished by their distinctive and beautiful meanings.
This made them spread from Iraq to all Arab countries.
We now offer you a bouquet of the most beautiful Iraqi girl names, famous for their striking and attractive distinction:
1.Ghaidaa: The soft girl swaying gently and softly while walking.
Swaying soft plant, dominant, and amygdala.
- Shaden: The deer was born who was strong and could walk with or without his mother.
- Jude: Generosity, people with long good necks, hunger.
- Solaf: The first wine to be squeezed.
It was said: the introduction of the army, and the vanguards.
5- Jilan: The type of people, the people of the same time and the century.
- Nashwah: drunk.
Smelling a good breeze.
- Ryan: The tender green branch, the beautiful look, one of the gates of heaven, with a full face, and a mustache until it is satisfied.
- Darien: The name of a region in the State of Bahrain attributed to the musk goods that were carried to its markets from India.
- Leen: palms, softness, gentleness, ease, weakness, and relaxation.
- Layan: Affection, well-being, grace to live, ease, and softness.
11 Celine: The Greek goddess of the moon.
It is just a symbol of regular moonrise.
While Diana represents for them the effect of the night moon on living things.
She performs in art driving a vehicle driven by a horse.
- Yara: The strong, the lovable. Immaculate and beloved
- Jana: Fruit or harvest.
All that is harvested from trees.
Truffles, pasta, grapes, rottes, and honey.
- Sadeem: A thin, fine mist, much-mentioned, fatigue, flowing water.
A place in the planetarium with distant stars that appear to be a weakly lit cloud.
- Raneen: Listening, the voice in general, the sad voice when crying or singing, the melodious voice, and the sound of the bow when thrown.
- Raneem: Beautiful singing, beautiful voice, good recitation, and Twitter.
- Ruim: The pure white deer.
- Lian: Land far from water.
- Maya: Roman goddess of fertility and spring.
- Bisan: A famous area in Palestine.
- Menna: A gift from God.
- Lucy: Brilliant Light.
- Nermin: Naameh, which is a Turkish name.
- Basant: A flower with a distinctive smell.
- Anahid: The virtuous woman (her origin is the Indian (Ana Hita).
- Gulnar: Pomegranate flower is a name of Persian origin.
- Rawa: The Good View.
- Masa: Diamond is absolutely a master of gemstones, and I cross it.
Affects all of them and nobody affects it.
One of its most important properties is that it is soft to the touch, and upon scratching, it electrifies phosphorescence and emits light.
There are many famous diamonds in history, each with a story in the world of gems.
- Mela: A tree with many branches.
- Lamar: Gold Glitter.
- Lama: It means the darkening of the lips.
- Raalah: It means the ostrich chick.
- Ramiah: It has two meanings :
- Throwing illusions and vanities behind her back
- Castles its enemies and block them
- Rawiah: It has two meanings
- The auction is where water quenches thirst.
- Whoever narrates hadith or poetry.
- Sara: It means walking at night.
- Sewar: A round bracelet worn on the wrist or ulna.
- Rimas: It means the water of diamond.
- Miral: It means the little deer.
- Mariah: The smooth cat and the delicate white woman.
- Masara: It means the joy.
- Jomana:It means the pearl.Love made of silver in the shape of pearls
- Maysa: Each star is very bright.
- Maison: It means Good-faced and good-natured.
- Meera: Food gathered for travel and the like It is the food of hearts and souls.
- Lesa: Of good manners.
- Ritaj: It means the Great Gate, including the name of the Holy Kaaba Gate. It is said to lock the Kaaba
- Julia: It means the young woman in mind and heart, which is a Latin name
- Razan: Of sobriety and dignity.
- Lamar: It has four meanings:
- Water of gold
- Filings of diamond
- The covering of the Kaaba
- The spark of the sword
- Lama: It is a type of animal that resembles a deer.
- Lim: It means reconciliation.
- Ajwan: It is a small bay.
- Aseel: It means the smooth thing.
- Rima:It means the bright white deer
- Purple: It means the red pigment. An ornamental shrub whose flower is very reddish
- Elena: From Ellen, the most beautiful woman in the world, The glitter of the sun
- Rinad: It is derived from rend and is the oud with which it evaporates.
It was said that a small tree of the Badia trees smell good and they are said to be the dust of Paradise.
- Dalia: The water-driven water wheel, also means the grape tree
- Diala: Attributed to the Dili River in Iraq, or honey.
- Cady: It means Slow-flowing Water. A type of flower
- Wasen: It means drowsiness and heaviness in sleep
- Wajed: It means the intense love
- Rival:It means long hair.
- Aline: It means the world’s most beautiful and flexible woman.
- Atheer: It means the jewel of the sword contained in its sheath and its luster.
- Heidi: It means the girl is of noble origin and is of German descent.
- Mei: It means the owned maid, And means a monkey.
- Gori: It means the Big Red Rose.
- Daniah: It means the beloved of the hearts.
- Mesam: It means the feminine organ of Venus.
Top 144 Common Iraqi Names With Great Meanings Common Iraqi boys names
Top 144 Common Iraqi Names With Great Meanings:
Today’s children’s names make parents very confused every time they have a new baby.
But naming a first baby is definitely the most puzzling when it’s especially a male.
The names of boys in Iraq are distinguished by their originality. They are unique from other names in the rest of the Arab countries.
Here some of Iraqi boys names :
- Ibaa: It means severe abstention.
- Arghad: It means fertile, wealthier, and blissful.
- Ayham: It means one of the names given to me as the lion.
- Aasef: It means intelligent, very creative.
- Evan: It means the king of good.
- Arslan: It is a name that means lion.
- Russell: It means long.
- Aban: It means, in a clearer and clearer sense.
- Amid: It means, hope, positive consideration of what will come
- Anmar: It means pure water.
- Anorin: It means honor.
- Auror: It means a foreign name meaning dawn.
- Awais: It means wolf and the same meaning as Awais.
- Iyas: It means giving.
- Adolf: It means brave hero and warrior.
In the past it was reserved for the nobility only, then it spread among the common people.
- Aamer: It means the command comes from and he is the one who gives the orders
- Asir: It means the one with power, who is strong in physical structure and morals, the honorable one
- Asahab: it means the yellow color that contains something red and white.
- Asel: It means honorable of the origin or well-established lineage.
It is said that it is the time between noon and sunset
- Al-Hami: This means comes from “the important,” which means will, ability, and courage
- Ashhab: It means one of the names of the lion, the difficult matter, the strong army.
It is also said that it is the whiteness that does not go black.
- Ilias: It means the name of one of the prophets who was mentioned in the Qur’an.
It is one of the common names between Islam and Christianity and means discontinued worship
- Fares : It means the knight who rides the horse.
Badi: It means, shrewd and quick-witted.
- Bariq: It means the thing that is shiny.
- Baqer:It means broad-based knowledge.
- Bajad: It means striped clothing.
- Tald: t means old, long-lived.
- Tahar: It means the roaring waves.
- Tim: It means the excluded.
- Taqi: An ancient Arabic name meaning that it is the devout and devout man who, with his goodness, fears the torment of fire
- Tamim: It means the one with strong, hard, and strong creatures
- Thamer: It means the fruits of trees.
- Thaib: It means the surplus water from the sea after the islands.
- Joan: It means young boy.
- Jude: It means generosity.
- John: It means the black pearl.
- Lamm: It means air and gum tree.
- Nael: It means, who gets his goal
- Nayar: It means very bright.
- Hattan: It means light rain.
- Yamen: It means oath and blessing.
- Niruz: It means spring in the Persian language.
- Sattam: It means the person who strikes the sword.
- Saden: It means the servant of the Kaaba.
- Narvin: It means destiny.
- Senmar: It means the moon.
- Elif: It means sociable.
- Danny: It means near.
- Rani: It means, ambition.
- Wasel: It means supplicating and supplicating to God.
- Wothel: It means the peel of the date tree.
- Yazan : Weighing means the one who weighs things.
- Yanal: It means the assistant and the assistant.
- Fahar: It means the crushing, the breaker.
- Cady: It means, this name is considered a type of flower.
- Camphor: It means a good type of plant that resembles basil.
- Kelda: It means solid earth.
- Klemm: Meaning the wounded person or the one speaking.
- Lamy: It means air and gum tree.
- Lahif: It means, the mournful, the sorrowful, and the one who suffers from me has lost something valuable.
- Lawrence: It means a crown made of bay leaf.
- Layman: This name means the coast of the sea and has a French origin.
- Kameel: Who complements a lack of something.
- Muzn: It means the shape of the clouds before the rain.
- Manhal: It means water resource.
- Mead: It means wobbling and frequently shaking.
- Mayar: It means goodness.
- Mias: It means one of the titles of the lion.
- Nayef: It means the high and the high.
- Nael: It means, who gets his goal.
- Nuri: It means relative to light and light.
- Hyman: It means the intense, thirsty lover.
These were the best Iraqi names and their meanings so that you can choose from them for your newborn without falling into confusion.
To be distinguished from other boys, choose Iraqi names.
Share it with your friends and tell us the names of your children.