Table of Contents
Arabic names starting with R, A lot of Arabic names starting with R in this nice article.
If a person’s name begins with the letter R, then in a large proportion its owners are distinguished by high manners, correct behavior, and nobility in morals.
Moderate in their behavior and their treatment of others.
Looking for relationships that build on the basis of mental compatibility before emotional compatibility.
Sensory and emotional attraction is less in these people.
He tries to prove himself and always succeeds.
He enjoys an open mindset and accepting other opinions, even with his different opinions.
They are also characterized by romance.
Success is always their ally, romantics, who have noble morals and righteous behavior.
Mental harmony is more important to them than sensual harmony.
Its owners are distinguished by high manners, correct behavior, and nobility in morals.
Moderate in their behavior and their treatment of others. Looking for relationships that build on the basis of mental compatibility before emotional compatibility.
Sensory and emotional attraction decreases in these people
Most fantastic Arabic names starting with R
Arabic names starting with R for males
- Ramzy: It is called by both Muslims and Christians
The name is derived from the symbol i.e. the sign or gesture
Its use as a masculine noun indicates a person’s cleverness, advice, and intense intelligence.
- Ramy: It means the scorer and the one who knows how to shoot.
- Rifaat: The name Rifaat is used as a scientific name to denote sublime, sublime, and high status.
- Raouf: He is a person who is extremely compassionate towards others who have compassion for them.
- Rateb: The meaning of the name Ratib is regular, upright, standing, upright, fixed, and permanent
He is also a person who lives in a steady order in his life.
- Reda: It means contentment, reassurance, acceptance of the written, and destiny.
- Raafat: The Turkish form of the name Rauf, but it is also used in the Arab world, and it means intense compassion and kindness.
- Rashwan: It is widely used during royal times in Egypt
It means indulgent or who accepts a bribe
It is relative to the different types of plants whose threads are stretched.
- Rouh: It has many meanings directly related to it being a Quranic remark
We find that the meaning of the name Rouh is the soul of the person with which his life is related, and with which, as it ascends to its righteous, man dies or is mercy.
- Radwan: The meaning of the name is contentment, consent, acceptance of the written, and the predestination of God.
- Ramadan: This name is given in relation to the month of “Ramadan”.
This means the heat intensified and increased its burning.
- Raheem: Its meaning is compassionate.
- Rafea: The name itself has many meanings, such as the one who takes something and raises it to the top.
He is also the honorable and generous owner of the noble origin and he removes worries.
- Rabia: Its meaning is the stone that is raised to know the strength or the contented and the one who dwells in his place.
He is strong, stubborn, and stubborn, and kindness is known by this name.
15.Rakan: Putting things next to each other.
- Refaah: The name to denote the high status, the high status, the honor, the sublime, and the raising of the voice.
- Rajab: Muslims are called the name Rajab in reference to the Hijri month “Rajab,” which is the seventh month.
What is meant by the name is bone and raises his status.
- Ronnie: The meaning of the name Ronnie is the intensity, screaming, and commotion.
- Razzani: Meaning of dignity, dream, reason, and calm.
- Ruqian: The name has many meanings, among them the honorable and the generous, the same with pure lineage and descent, or he is of high and prestigious status among his people
In addition, the name can have a meaning that goes up.
- Robin: One of the western names, meaning moonlight, and the owners of this name are distinguished by their bright appearance.
- River: It means river and refers to the flow of water in streams, and it is considered one of the modern names.
- Rudd: refers to a person who repeats something and repeats it more than once.
- Rajin: It is a new and not widespread name, and it refers to the person with hope and hope.
- Radman: It means the Great Dam, and it is a name not widespread in Arab countries, and the people of the name enjoy strength and determination.
- Raed: It is one of the names that is widespread in Egypt and refers to the young man, of good manners and a slender body.
- Rabaa: It is the noun of masculine science, and it means the perceptive young man with a clear mind who does not exist similar to him.
- Raymond: Refers to the tough, tough guy who stands up for his rights.
- Raheef: It is a name with Arab origins, and it is an attribute of the sword thinning.
- Rafale: A new name and symbolizes the ostentatious person who brags while walking.
- Rifa`i: of Arab origins and widespread in Egypt, and refers to the high standing and the high status and status.
- Rameses: of Pharaonic origins and widespread among Coptic names, it is the name of one of the most famous kings of the Pharaohs.
- Rasekh: A male scientific name with Arabic origins, and it refers to a steadfast and stable person.
- Rashid: It is a male scholarly name of Arab origin, and it means the person who guides and is aware of matters.
- Roweid: A person who is slow in getting things done and is characterized by sluggishness.
- Ribal: This name carries more than one meaning, as it may mean a lion or a wolf, as it may mean the tall curled plant.
- Rawiah: He who tells stories and tales, also the name of a narrator may also be expressed on the narrator of plants, that is, the stalker of plants.
- Rami: The archer is the one who knows the art of archery and the owner of this name is characterized by fun, humor and his love to help others.
- Ramon: He is a brave, strong, and daring person, who is distinguished by strength and courage, but uses his strength for good and not for evil.
- Rateb: It is the name given to a person who is soft, compassionate, and soft-hearted.
- Radwan: He is a contentious and contented person, and this name was mentioned in the Qur’an in Surah Al-Imran.
- Rashwan: expresses the person who does not mind accepting bribes
Expanding plants may also be called twigs and leaves.
- Raouf: A name from the Most Beautiful Names of God
It means compassionate and affectionate who forgive and conceal the faults of people.
- Rifaat: A name indicating high and high status.
The owner of this name is distinguished by order and not in love with chaos, as he is characterized as a practical person more than an emotional person.
- Romeo: Romeo is a loving, passionate person willing to sacrifice for his love
It is a name that derives from the tragic story of Romeo and Juliet.
- Robert: A name was given to everything that shines.
It also expresses the glamor of intangible things, such as the brightness and purity of the soul.
Arabic names for females
- Razan: Dignity, an Urdu word
- Rania: She is constantly looking at meditation
- Rola: An abbreviated name from the Latin name (regbola), meaning the lady of the city
- Rouidan: Its origin is Ruwaida, which is slow walking
- Reem: The pure white antelope, the rim added, and the virtue
- Raound: (Persian) a rope attached to it by clusters of grapes
- Resal: It means slowing down to do something
- Roveda: Its origin is Persian, meaning the place where the dough is rolled out
- Rawana: it means to travel and guide
10.Rawani: It means a girl with a good voice.
- Rabihah: Profit is gain, and profit is happiness.
- Rayah: subject of appreciation and pride
- Riam: A group of Dhaba
- Rehab: A vast plural, which is the vast place and the vast land
- Rahma: In compassion, tenderness, and compassion
- Raheeq: the pure, pure wine of Paradise
- Rudaina: silk, prick, and what is spinning.
- Rajaa: hope, wishful thinking, and optimism.
- Rehab: The vast land and the courtyard of the house or the valley’s watershed.
- Randa: One of the rands, which is a type of tree from which some types of good-smelling perfumes are extracted.
- Ruby: The name of one of the most luxurious types of gemstones, known by another name, which is “sapphire”.
- Riham: The permanent light rain.
- Rihan: The sweet smell of goodness.
- Rawda: A name was given to females, and it means a beautiful, spacious garden.
- Rahma: Rahma is a divine adjective and the meaning of the name is tenderness and forgiveness is a name given to females in the Arab world.
- Raheeq: It is a name given to females and its meaning is pure from the wine of heaven.
- Rawa: A name was given to females, meaning a beautiful girl with beautiful features.
- Ruqyah: A name was given to a female that means science, advancement, and ascension.
- Razan: An endowment called females is of Arab origin and means reverence.
- Rania: It is an Arabic name given to females in the Arab world, and it means looking and contemplating.
- Rafaa: Compassion is mercy, and forgiveness is an Arabic name given to females.
- Rashidah: It is an Arabic name and it is given especially to females, and it means a mature woman to think before doing something.
- Razia: It is an Arabic name, and it is taken from satisfaction, patience, and faith in what God has written
- Rankin: It is a Turkish name given to females and its meaning is the colors of the spectrum and the spring is considered one of the most beautiful and concealed names among the Turks.
- Rawan: The name Rawan, Persian of origin, means fast woman, and it is called female in the West.
- Ruben: It is a Persian name that means precious ruby
It is a name given to females that are considered a common name among the Arabs.
- Ritaj: It is a Persian name given to females, and it means cladding the Kaaba.
- Roveda: It is a Persian name of origin, and the name means giving and giving.
- Radwa: It is a mountain in Medina, and it means a satisfied woman who is content with anything.
- Rifif: It is tenderness, and it means a beautiful, soft, and gentle woman who can influence others.
- Rabieh: It is the place that is located above the ground.
- Rawyah: The woman who tells stories and stories and narrates poetry
- Raaeda: It means the woman who is superior to those around her and is ahead of them and occupies the first position.
- Raya: It means a quiet, good wind that does not harm others.
- Rodina: It is the name of the cloud that remained the Messenger of God while he was going to the cave.
- Ruqyah: It is a derivative of tenderness, and it means the gentle and elegant woman.
47.Rafa: It is love and affection, and it means an understanding woman who loves everyone.
And here we come to the conclusion of our beautiful article in which we talked about Arabic names starting with R.
Thanks for reading and I hope you like it.
Carefully pick out your son’s name because he is the treasure of your life.