Table of Contents
In our article, we will speak about the best Lebanese names and their meanings.
Our names have become an integral part of our being and our existence in that life, through our names we interact with others and pass through.
Every family wants to save a beautiful name for its next baby.
They often find it difficult to choose.
There are some families who want a modern name for their baby, while there are, in the wake of the families, who want an old classic name.
The Lebanese Republic is an Arab country with Beirut as its capital.
Returning to its history, it is considered a home for the oldest human civilizations in the third millennium BC, especially the coastal region, and it was one of the most important cultural and commercial centers at that time.
The population of Lebanon, on December 17, 2019, reached 6,841,668.
It is constantly increasing, and thus it ranks 108 in the ranking among countries in the world population, which is 0.09% of the total world population.
The number of individuals reaches 670 persons per 1 km2.
Because of this large number spread overall this geographical area, there must be many names that do not extend over the entire territory of the Republic.
Most of the best Lebanese names are distinguished by their smooth and easy pronunciation and that they have beautiful and expressive connotations and meanings, and this is a group of those best Lebanese names and an explanation of their meanings.
Best 272 Lebanese names with very fantastic meanings
Best 272 Lebanese names Lebanese male names
Children are considered, as God Almighty described them, the adornment of worldly life.
For they are the smile of tomorrow, and the most beautiful gift that God Almighty may give upon parents after a long wait.
and many parents are confused when they reach the stage in which they will name their male children.
Best 272 Lebanese names:
- Abanoub: The father of gold, and it is one of the most famous Christian names that have spread recently among people.
- Hikmat: justice, reason, judgment, sermon, good opinion, or right opinion.
- Adam: the father of human beings, he was called Adam because he was created from the dermis of the earth.
- Adnan: the resident, the dweller, and the settler.
- Anthony: foreign in origin is the meaning of loyalty and love.
- Antonio: loyalty, love, adoration, or guilt.
- Asim: protector, defender, or guard.
- Awadis: I have a very beautiful meaning because it means good news
9 .Ayyash: A lot to live, or who helps others in their livelihood and livelihood, or living in the sense of pleasure and intense joy or fun-loving, bombardment and pleasure.
10.Thabet: permanent straightening does not change.
11.Adel: justice and injustice judgment among people equally.
12.Anan: What has risen from the sky, and the thing if it appears before you.
13.Nibras: A Turkish word for the spear or the illuminated lamp.
14.Wissam: The thing that is given with honor and commented on.
15.Bandar: Indian word for monkey.
16.Zajil: – The military leader in the great battles.
17.Ibrahim: A non-Arabic name, it was said that it means Father Merciful.
18.Badr: The moon is a full night when it is so beautiful.
19.Deem: The feminine name is Dima, and it is one of the unique names, and it is not widespread in the Arab countries, as it expresses the heavy rains that fall in enough.
20.Alan: a name spread in Lebanon and it is originally English, meaning a handsome or noble person.
It also means harmony, and it has another meaning, which is the rock, and it suggests strength and solidity.
21.Tony: One of the most famous names in Lebanon and its meaning is very precious, as it is called the person deserving of praise.
22.Arghad: It is one of the Arabic names that exist in Lebanon and its meaning is the most fertile and sweet.
23.Baher: An Arabic name that denotes that whoever sees it dazzles.
24.Qais: strength and intensity.
25.Kaseb: One who makes money through working hard and being tired.
26.Kamel: full descriptions.
27.Canaan: a foreign name that mentioned poetry.
28.Bashar: a person who always smiles.
29.Lapid: Little Justice, Little Leader.
31.Loay: It means the severity.
32.Laith: One of the names of Assad.
33.Mazen: illuminator face and ants eggs.
34.Maher: he glorified master of every profession.
35.Mujahid: The struggling fighter.
36.Mohsen: He who is doing good for others.
37.Murad: Request or destination.
38.Muhannad: The name of the sword made of Indian iron
39.Mohamed: Many good qualities.
40.Musab: The one who bears the strings.
41.Muawiyah: Calling for war.
42.Mustafa: My chosen favorite.
43.Marwan: It is the white stone.
44.Nael: Whoever gets what he wants A genius and a master.
45.Nasser: The victorious who supports him.
46.Nayef: The high altitude.
47.Nadim: The one who is good and courteous.
48.Nauman: The blood.
49.Hatem: A judge is judging between two people in court
50.Muhannad: A name of the sword distinguished by its sharp blade.
51.Bassam: A lot of smiles, you hardly see sad.
52.Nayef: Very high.
53.Khater: What is in the soul of a person.
54.Iyas: One of the names of the wolf.
- Califa: He who succeeds before him in a specific matter or somewhere.
- Clark: A Christian name in Lebanon, one of the professional names of a cleric, writer, or scholar, and it means someone who can read and write.
- Diaa: Faith, guidance, illumination, light, illumination, mark, or the light of faith, which is only found in the heart.
58.Ghaleb: The victor in a matter, whether a contest, a fight, or a war
59.Ghaly: High-priced or special.
60.Ghamir: Excessive charity and charity.
61.Ghani: It is derived from the rich, who own a lot of money.
62.Gharib: It is referred to as something unfamiliar to the common people
63.Ghaseq: Refers to the very dark night that you will not be able to see anything during it.
64.Ghazi: It refers to the occupier who invades and settles the lands of others
65.Gram: A name referring to the great love that does not disintegrate easily.
66.Grimm: You compete in something.
67.Guthwan: The valley in which there is an abundance of droppings and floods
68.Ali: Sharif is of high standing.
69.Amjad: He who seeks to seek glory and glory more than anyone else.
70.Asif: A name was given to a kind-hearted person.
71.Ashhab: Something white with no blackness.
The most beautiful Lebanese boys names
Best 272 Lebanese names
72.Ashraf: The honorable person with honor.
73.Atef: Kind, many praise, and kindness.
- Dominique: This name is one of the French names that began to spread in the last period, and it means that his companion always wishes to please her Lord and covers this satisfaction.
- Fahmi: Attributed to understanding or perceiving something with the mind.
- Faris: Skilled in horse riding.
- Gad: The name denotes generosity and generosity. He is the one who has money or much of it.
He is the bold, the courageous one who spearheads his spirit for the sake of a lofty goal.
- Elian: It means the brightness and the brightness of the sun.
- George: It means a man who sows or plows crops.
- Hanna: It is derived from the word tenderness and means kindness.
- Iwan: Good Time.
- Kenan: An ancient Arabic name meaning to conceal and protect from evil.
- Laith: An authentic Arabic name, one of the names of a lion.
- Lamea : Denotes a fiery, intelligent person.
- Majid: One with glory, good manners, or many things, generous, noble, authentic, honorable or chivalrous.
- Malik: Owner of the message, who hinders himself from its desires, the possessor, the one who acts alone.
- Melhem: A name was given to males in abundance in Lebanon, and it means a person who is hoarded, flesh or fat, and indicates wealth.
- Mina: The mirror is colored with glass or an artistic coating used to beautify metal and ceramics.
- Muhannad: The sharpened sword, the sword made of Indian iron, and the sword stubbornly bent.
- Musab: The one who endures adversity.
- Nabigh: The name was given to a genius and superior person.
- Naji: Who is saved from an enemy or calamity, or the one who is saved from every defect, rapid or previous.
- Nasri: An Arabic name attributed to victory and victory, a name that suggests strength and will.
- Owais: It is an Arabic name that has more than one meaning.
A.It is one of the names of the wolf.
B.It means gift .
Mor Lebanese names
- Rabee ‘: A name given to the spring, the rainy season, or the fertile season, and they call it optimism for the advent of goodness and blessings for the bearer of this name.
- Ragheb: Loving, hoping, seeking, or giving much.
- Ramy: A person who knows how to shoot.
- Rayan: An Arabic name meaning quenched after thirst.
- Sami: It is a male scientific name with an Arabic origin, it’s meaning that is higher than others, due to its characteristics and morals.
- Suhail: One of the names of the stars.
- Samir: People talk at night.
- Sari: A name given to a companion at night.
- Shenouda: In the Coptic language, it means the son of God.
- Tony: Very precious, priceless, prosperous, or commendable.
- Wadie: It means the personable, the one who suffers, and the calm, and it means the covenant and the head of the road.
- Yasser: The easy, the Rich and the Broad, the Butcher, and The Gambler.
- Zinas: The name Zinas is a masculine scientific name of a foreign origin, specifically from Greek origin.
- Ziryab: The name Ziryab has a distinct meaning because it is a compound name composed of “Zer” which means gold and “Ab” which means water, meaning that the full name means gold water and the name is said on gold in general
109.Ziad: It means it grows and increases.
110.Ziauddin: radiation and light of the religion
111.Zorkin: This name is the other of Kurdish origin, but it is used for males only and means mountaineer and heights climber.
112.Safi: Something pure and pure with nothing tainted.
113.Safwan: A common term referring to smooth rock.
114.Sakhr: A very hard stone.
115.Selim: Peace is free from defects and disease.
116.Shalabi: A Turkish name, which means, “funny.”
117.Sharif: Of high standing or immaculate.
118.Shukri: A word taken from thankfulness.
119.Stephanos: My name is beautiful, meaning a wreath on the crown.
120.Stephen: Denotes a person of high standing or crowned.
121.Suhail: The name of a very famous star in the sky, known by all people.
122.Saher: Those who fall asleep too late, stay up late, and often face the problem of waking up early.
123.Taael: Indicates a high and a high position.
124.Tamim or Tamam: A very perfect person.
125.Tawfiq: It is success and guidance in thought and action, and it is from God, our Creator.
126.Thaer: The fighter who makes a revolution or is angry.
meaning greatness and elevation.
127.Thamer: The name comes from the fruiting tree.
128.Torfa: Everything is strange, rare, and strange.
129.Victor: It is a name meaning the victorious person.
130.Wael: Seek deliverance and return to God.
131.Wajih: High status and prestige.
132.Waheb: He who gives without charge.
133.Waheed: Unparalleled or rare person.
134.Wasim: It means young, beautiful in shape, and good-looking.
135.Yamen: The owner of good and the blessing.
136.Yaneea: Excessively gentle.
137.Yaqout: It is a transparent gemstone.
138.Yazan: Who uses a scale to estimate weight.
139.Yunus: Who can we seek refuge in after the name of the Prophet Yunus, peace be upon him.
140.Zahi: This name symbolizes youth, brilliance, and vitality.
141.Zahr Al-Din: It is a compound noun that means the radiance and growth of religion.
142.Zarmek: This name is distinguished by the fact that it is given to both males and females together. It is of Kurdish origin and means son of aunt or daughter of aunt
Best 272 Lebanese names Lebanese female names
Best 272 Lebanese names
Most mothers in all Arab countries agree on the beauty and splendor of Lebanese names. It has a large number of modern and distinctive names for girls.
When the mother knows the gender of the fetus, she begins the journey to search for distinctive new names.
The names of Lebanese daughters have won much acceptance as distinct names suitable for their daughters because they contain many meanings that have a special shape.
1.Aseel: With authenticity and time between Asr and Maghrib
2.Doroni: This name is one of the names stemming from English origins, as it expresses the super-beautiful and attractive girl, a name that is rarely found, but it is okay to use names for girls.
3.Edgar: His source is considered to be French, meaning the strong and daring girl, and it is one of the names that have special meanings that make her distinct from other names.
4.Orjwan: means trees designated for decoration, which are characterized by attractive red color, and it refers to the red color.
5.Dana: It is one of the distinguished names, as it expresses the sparkling and shiny pearl, and it is called the radiant young woman and the cute.
6.Reman: It expresses the little gazelle, and the character of this name is characterized by agility and movement, as it is a girl who loves activity and work without boredom.
7.Anna: This name indicates the young lady.
8.Lim: This name is very rare, and it means harmony and reconciliation, all of which have good meanings.
9.Basant: It means a flower that is beautiful in shape and smart in its scent.
10.Lydia: It is the name of one of the women who followed Christ and believed in him.
11.Isis: It is one of the original Coptic names, meaning throne.
12.Monica: And her meaning is unique in Latin and Greek counselor.
13.Hana: You mean the girl with the kind heart.
14.Elianor: It means divine light.
15.Abigail: favorite or close to her father’s heart.
16.Adele: It means a girl with good character.
17.Linda: The venerable lady or the revealing girl.
18.Amalia: The sweet, soft, energetic, and eager girl or girl.
19.Rolina: The female or the young or the strong, strong, and brave girl, which is derived from the name Caroline.
20.Rila: A stream or a small riverbed. Hida: It is considered one of the new names that spread in the world, and it has no meaning.
21.Welda: It means the quest.
22.Sarai: My lady or my princess.
23.Sude: My secret or the dark black stone.
24.Athena: The Greek goddess of wisdom, science, and arts, and 25. Athena is the name of the capital of Greece. Ariana: chaste or of sacred origins.
26.Allura: The light of God or the glowing or shining light.
27.Nabila: The fair or the honorable girl.
28.Maggie: The pearl or the expensive pearl.
29.Magda: The one with glory, the same lineage, the good manners, or a lot of everything or the camel.
30.Myelin: Honey or yellow in different shades.
31.Minerva: The name of the Roman goddess of wisdom, wisdom, a wise person, or a person who continuously pursues his dreams.
32.Melinda: Honey, honey bee, respectful, calm, kind, noble, or honorable girl.
33.Russell: The nice and easy thing, the freshwater, or the mare that participates in horse competitions.
34.Camilla: Pure or clear, or something that is free from impurities and faults, or it is derived from the name Camellia, which means an evergreen flower.
35.Solina: It is derived from the name Lewin, and refers to the sober, wise, or rational girl.
36.Carol: The little woman, the female, the perfect woman, the noble, or the strong.
37.Joanna: beauty or generosity of God.
38.Karma: the orchard or the fruitful grape tree.
39.Raneem: singing with a voice Nice.
40.Ritaj: the door.
41.Sedan: servant of the Kaaba or the cover of the Kaaba.
42.Rodina: a cloud that carries rain with it.
43.Lamar: water or gold.
44.Raiman: a high place with a picturesque appearance.
45.Li-Li: a beautiful blooming flower or a quiet night.
46.Noor: bright light.
47.Nadine: hope and hope.
48.Fadwa: giving that gives itself for the sake of the one you love.
49.Nelly: a ray of light, or balanced and wise. Katia: the pure girl with good manners.
50.Iman: sincerity of belief in something.
51.Salma: survivor and safety from all evil.
52.Hiba: gift and that which is given without return.
53.Tawhida: She who believes in the oneness of God.
54.Aya: is sign and proof.
55.Hoda: the correct and clear way.
56.May: rose water or a little girl.
57.Rital: recited to the Qur’an.
- Abeer: The fragrant and beautiful scent or the fragrant fragrance.
- Addit: This name means a gift that has a high price and is expensive in value.
- Aimee: Beloved.
- Aliya: She is the one with high, mountain, heaven or honor.
62.Angelina: This name means a quiet little angel, which is one of the French names.
- Bellerose: The origin of the name is foreign, a foreign name given to females, and it is divided into two parts.
A.”Bell”, meaning the beautiful.
B.”Rose”, meaning the rose, which means the beautiful rose.
The Bellerose name is a gentle and romantic personality, who loves the arts and has the ambition to achieve everything she wishes.
- Berrian: The origin of the name is foreign.
The name Biran means “unusual” and it is one of the distinguished foreign names
65.Betel: The origin of the name is Hindi.
An Indian name is given to females.
Its meaning is the president or the leader, and it is considered one of the new girls ’names that we have not heard often.
The most beautiful names of Lebanese girls
Mor Lebanese names:
- Carmen: This name means a good song and also a special song, and it has its origins in Latin.
- Caroline: The young, the female, the perfect woman, the noble or the strong.
- Celine: The name of the moon goddess.
- Dalal: It is a luxury.
- Darin: The name of a region in Bahrain that is attributed to the musk of Darin, which was carried to its markets from India.
- Dalida: Ancient lineage or flower.
- Diala: The green high ground and flowing to the river Dili in Iraq
- Dima: The rain that lasts silently without lightning or thunder for a day and a night, and is said for five days.
- Diana: A Latin feminine name: for them, she is a sacred goddess, and for the Romans, she is the goddess of the moon and hunting.
- Dina: The name Dina comes from the Valley, it also means at times ruler or dominant
- Doaa: Pardon, mercy, and praise, what is claimed against someone from his evil or good.
- Dolly: A gift from God.
- Dunya: An Arabic feminine name, named for it to imitate the joys and beauty of the world. It is the opposite of the afterlife.
- Eileen: The glitter of the sun or the girl is very beautiful.
- Elisa: It means sane or housekeeper.
- Engie: The precious and expensive pearl.
- Fadia: Whoever sacrifices dear to her with her spirit or all precious or the rescued.
- Fairouz: The name for a gemstone that is distinguished by the color of blue or the victorious champ.
- Ferrial: Good deed.
- Georgette: It means the tiller or the green thing, and it is derived from the name Gerges.
- Heidi: The girl with noble and beautiful qualities, or who has a beautiful figure.
- Helana: This name belongs to one of the Greek princesses, and it means the girl who is distinguished by her brilliance, brilliance and radiance.
- Iman: Belief and Ratification.
- Israa: The caravan runs at night.
- Jessie: The gift that came from God.
- Katia: A girl who is honest, chaste, clean, pure, good-natured, or of noble proportions.
- Lama: A tan or blackness on the lips, which is a sign of goodness between Arabs.
- Latifa: The lady who is soft, tender, companionate, rare, or humorous.
- Laura: It is a name given to the laurel plant.
- Logeen: A name was given to silver or silver water.
- Lucy: Bringing light and knowledge to humanity, sometimes pronounced Lucia or Luciana.
- Luna: This name has the meaning of the moon.
- Mai: The name given to little monkeys, which is a dilution of the name Mary.
- Margarita: The pearl or the precious pearl.
- Mariah: The smooth cat or the fluffy white girl, also called the smooth white cowboy.
- Marita: Lady of the Sea.
- Mays: The bride’s swaying, and writhing, forest tree of the finest and hardest types of trees.
- Maysa: Swaying in her gait and the meaning of the name is Maysa, who is excruciating and swaying.
- Melissa: Bee or honey bee.
- Miriam: It is derived from the name Mary, and it means the lady or the sea of pain and sorrows.
- Mirta: It means the beloved lady.
- Najwa: The solemnity and secrets in the soul and heart.
- Nancy: Beautiful or graceful.
- Nayrouz: It is a Persian name meaning spring
- Nicole: The name is derived from Nicholas, and it means a victory for the people.
- Nina: The dream, the dreamer, the mother, the grandmother, the rose, or the young girl.
- Otilia: This name means solar eclipse and it is rooted in Greek.
- Pascal: Born on Easter, Passover, or Deliverance.
- Razan: It means wisdom, dignity, and shame.
- Remy: It is derived from the name Reem, and it means the spotless white deer.
- Reynad: Reynad is a name from rand and Randa is myrtle, and it was said that the oud with which it is evaporated, and it was said a small tree of the desert trees that has smell beautiful.
- Rola: The beautiful girl, the fat woman, the ruler, or the judge. It is also the name of a tribe in northern Arabia.
- Sabah: Early morning.
- Safaa: Purity.
- Saja: Rest, survival, and permanence in a specific place.
- Sandra: The helper or garrison girl.
- Sherry: This name means that a lot of people love this girl and it is very easy to pronounce.
- Shiraz: The name of a well-known Iranian city characterized by a large number of poets present in it.
- Siham: It is the collection of shares.
- Sila: The person you trust, the official you rely on or returning home after a long exodus.
- Sirin: This name has several meanings, indicating who has a stake in history
- Suad: The happiness.
128.Tarub: A lot of joy.
- Umayma: The little mother or the minor mother’s mother
- Flora: The flower that is newly blooming, or the goddess of flowers in the ancient Roman civilization.
In the end, Best 272 Lebanese names we come to the conclusion of our article in which we talked about the meanings of some beautiful Lebanese names for boys and girls alike.