Table of Contents
Most fantastic 211 Tunisian names, A lot of Tunisian names in this beautiful article
Tunisia has a long heritage, as it is distinguished by the presence of some famous names.
These names have their own character and appeal.
Tunisian names are known for their beauty, splendor, and glamorous meanings.
Therefore, many people prefer not to deviate from the framework of Tunisian names and search among them for a good name for the newborn
Excellent choice of the name of the newborn is a legal obligation for parents
The appropriate name must be chosen with a valuable meaning because it will remain with his son throughout his life.
When non-Tunisians hear some Tunisian names, they may feel strange and not understand the meaning of the name.
Many people inside Tunisia still cling to the old names to this day.
They see it as more original and beautiful than other names
In our article, we will deal with names from the great country of Tunisia and we will address their deep meanings for males and females alike.
Most fantastic 211 Tunisian names with nice meanings
Tunisian male names
Tunisian boys names very fantastic and has valuable meanings:
- Abraheem: It is named after the Prophet Ibrahim, the father of the prophets, peace be upon him
- Ahmad: One of the most praiseworthy names of the Holy Prophet, against defamation.
- Eyad: the strong and invincible, the starring of the army or its facilitator.
- Iyas: Wolf.
- Ihab: the most generous
- Adham: the black and the restriction was said
- Eslah: Doing all that is good and beneficial and eliminating corruption and enmity.
He suggests seeking good offspring
- Islam: the true Islamic religion, submission, and obedience.
- Anas: With which others feel self-assured.
- Asaad: The happy person.
- Bassel: brave, bold, one of the names of Assad.
- Bassam: a lot of smiling, joy, pleasure.
13- Baraa, free from blemish, the first night of the month or the last night.
- Bahjat: laughing with a cheerful face
- Bashar: He is very happy, has a flirty face, a bashshaw who conveys good news.
- Besher: with a face screen.
- Barraq: shimmering radiance.
18.Bahir: He pursues the matter with all his might.
19.Baher: A clear, strong, and witty person.
- Barea: Who surpassed his friends in creativity.
Elaborate on everything.
- Tawfiq: Success.
- Taiseer: the rich and the happy.
- Taqqi: devout, fear God.
- Thami: attributed to the city of Tihama.
- Tharwat: A large number of men and people.
26.Thoban: Repentant, obedient.
27.Thanian: a swaying turn in his gait.
- Jihad: Struggle and Struggle.
- Jawad: The generous, thoroughbred horse.
- Jawdat: its quality is durability.
- Jaheer: Raiser, beautiful, announcer.
- Jameel: Beautiful, good form, and good character.
- Gereer: The rope with which he is led.
- Jad: the one who generates money and others.
- Hamad: Thanks, praise, and a beautiful description.
- Harith: collector, gainer, a nickname for the lion, who works in plowing.
- Hassan: Make the thing good and decorated.
- Hatem: A judge is an arbitrator.
- Hanoun: the blossom of henna, and the light of every tree.
- Haseeb: the owner of honor and esteem.
- Hakim: a scholar and master of things.
- Khuzam: The severity of the resemblance to something, the opposition.
- Khabbab: cheating, running fast.
- Khorshid: the mouth of the water in the river.
- Khafeq: agitated disorder.
- Khaled: permanent rest.
- Desam: The bear is born.
- Duraid: He is angry, and whoever has lost his teeth. It was said luminous
Most fantastic boy Tunisian names
- Dalma: long, black.
- Dale: The Old Rest.
- Diab: plural of a wolf.
- Zaky: intelligent.
- Zaker: A lot of remembrances, discerning and unforgettable.
- Razi: Reverend, sweet and chaste.
- Raafat: out of compassion, mercy, and tender heart.
- Raed: who paves the way for others.
- Rashad: guidance and integrity.
- Rafa: The Reformer, Concord and Peace.
- Raneem: The Singer who has a sweet voice.
- Raouf: Compassionate, Kind, and Affectionate.
- Raslan: Which means the lion.
- Rashid: The equitable, who reaches the age of majority.
- Raised: height and transcendence.
- Zahid: He desires the world out of love for the hereafter.
- Zahi: Luminous.
- Zagel: singer, military commander, rammer.
- Zakir: generous, full, beautiful.
- Zamil: Continued.
- Zahir: bright, good color, clear.
- Zahir: the moon and face twinkle. The fineness of the thing was said.
- Zaeed: the developing who surpasses others.
- Saden: Servant of the Kaaba.
- Saree: utilities at night.
- Sajja: straight and flat.
- Sami: high-ranking, sophisticated, and high-ranking.
- Saher: If he sleeps at night.
- Sakhee: generous.
- Sakhaa: Tender.
79.Sanan: The stone with which the spear tip is sharpened.
- Samir: updated by night and good.
- Sarmad: permanent.
- Shady: a singer, a singer of poetry.
83.Shouaa: Light as rich as mountains.
- Shafiq: A lot of pity
- Sun: a known planet.
- Shakeeb: A lot of giving.
- Shoualaah: Flame of Fire.
- Safe: pure.
- Sakhr: the great hard stone.
- Safa: hard stone.
- Sain: who protects his honor.
- Sanwan: Brothers.
- Suhaib: He who mixes his white with a tan.
- Sabour: A lot of patience.
- Dergham: The Brave Lion.
- Dia: The Light.
- Tameh: Going in demand away.
- Tariq: Coming at night. Knocking on the doors.
- Talha: a tree with thorns maintained by camels.
- Tarad: short shaft.
- Adi: A group of people preparing to fight.
102.Artis: a great lion, steadfast, a torrential torrent.
Most fantastic 211 Tunisian names, Tunisian female names
Most fantastic 211 Tunisian names, Tunisian names for girls are distinguished by the beauty of their meanings :
1.A’idah: It means guest, the one who’s returning
2.Aabha: shine, glow, sun rays, strength
3.Aadhila: honesty, just, upright, justice
4.Aadiba: polite, cultured, respect giving
5.Aadila: It means honest, upright, just, righteous.
fem. of Adil.
6.Aaeesha: life, vivaciousness, living prosperously.
Youngest wife of the Prophet Muhammad.
7.Aaera: honorable, noble, respectful.
8.Aafana: virtuous, chaste, the forgiver.
9.Bahiya: beautiful, brilliant, elegant, radiant, pretty, charming.
fem. of Bahi.
10.Bahram: winning over resisting people
11.Baiza: white, bright, brilliant, innocent, pure.
fem. of Abyad.
12.Bajila: honored, dignified, highly regarded.
13.Bakhita: lucky, fortunate.
fem. of Bakhit.
14.Bakhtawar: one who brings good luck.
15.Bakirin: one who is early and ready.
16.Balbala: the name of a bird, Bulbul.
17.Caliana: a Moorish princess.
18.Casilda: home, dwelling place.
19.Casildah: virgin carrier of the lance.
20.Centola: the light of knowledge.
21.Chaman: garden, from the Urdu language.
22.Chandani: It means moonlight, silver, star, river.
23.Chereen: dear one, darling, beloved.
24.Dafiya: the narrator of Hadith, daughter of Muhammad bin Bishara.
25.Dahma: she was a scholar of religion and had learned from her brother al-Imam al-Mahdi.
She excelled in grammar and literature and possessed knowledge of others.
26.Dalal: treated or touched in a kind and loving way.
27.Dalia: branch, to draw water.
28.Dalida: poor, weak, gentle, delighted.
29.Danamir: looking out for Someone.
30.Dania: judgement day, God is my judge.
31.Eishaa: pleasure, desire, pious.
32.Ellena: light, most beautiful woman.
33.Eleanor: sympathy, compassion, light.
34.Elmyra: noble, aristocratic lady.
35.Eman: faith, belief, faith in Allah.
36.Emina: eminent, noble.
37.Enaaya: beautiful, forgiveness.
38.Eniyah: better looking, gift of God.
39.Ereshva: righteous, honest, sincere.
40.Erina: beautiful lady, from Ireland.
41.Farahnoush: one who is always happy.
42.Faliha: fortunate, lucky, successful, prosperous.
fem. of Falih.
44.Fara: level measure, beautiful, lovely.
45.Falah: happiness, success, long life.
46.Fakhtah: dove. This was the name of Umm Hani.
47.Faghiera: resembling the jasmine flower.
48.Faadiyah: self-sacrificing, redeemer.
49.Faarah: happiness, cheerfulness, glory
50.Ghaaliya: fragrant, which can be sung
Most fantastic girl Tunisian names
51.Ghada: delicate young girl, beautiful young woman, youthful and beautiful woman.
52.Ghadaat: to Leave between dawn and sunrise
53.Ghadeer: brook, rivulet, small stream.
54.Ghadiya: early morning rain clouds.
55.Ghaliba: conqueror, victor, winner.
fem. of Ghalib.
56.Hadees: speech, dialogue, new, modern.
57.Hadhirah: sweet-smelling, smart, leader.
58.Haifa: slender, slim, or beautiful body.
59.Haima: snow, winter, gold, singer.
60.Haiqa: true, truly, obedient of God, the prayer of God.
61.Hajar: the name of the wife of the prophet Ibrahim.
62.Hajraa: needless, independent.
63.Ibaadat: worship, prayer, devotion.
64.Ibad: servant of God.
65.Ibtihal: I supplication, prayer.
66.Idah: pure, kind, noble.
67.Ikhlas: sincerity, honesty, integrity, fidelity, faithfulness.
68.Ikram: honour, glory, respect, generosity, hospitality.
69.Kaarima: kind hearted, noble, excellent.
70.Kaamla: It means perfect, goddess, flower.
71.Kabira: leader, heroic woman.
72.Kabshah: She was a companion, she was the daughter of Sabeet bin Munthir al-Ansari.
73.Laaibah:laaibah is the prettiest women in all the Jannat’s heavens, she will be in the paradise
74.Laal: pearl, ruby, name of a precious stone, red, heart, child, beloved.
75.Labeeba: wise, intelligent, understanding.
76.Laeba: It means most prettiest angel of heaven.
77.Maahirah: able, experienced, skilful.
78.Maab: a place to which one returns.
79.Maahnoor: the glow of the moon, light of the moon
80.Naailah: something special, acquirer, obtainer, one who succeeds.
81.Naama: sweetness, pleasantness.
82.Naajidah: courage, successor, help.
83.Raaina: a beautiful princess, night, pure, clean, queen
Who rescues the people from hunger, and pain brings Joy into people’s life.
85.Raana : elegant, statue, soft, lovely, beautiful, graceful, delicate.
86.Raashida: conscious, pious, wise, mature.
87.Saara: wife of the Prophet Ibrahim and mother of the Prophet Ismail.
88.Sadaf: beautiful stone, pearl, seashell.
89.Sadeeqa: trustworthy, honest, truthful.
90.Sadida: correct, right, sound, appropriate.
fem. of Sadeed.
91.Taadeel: moderation, equality, neutrality.
92.Taban: splendid, glittering, genius.
93.Tabassum: a flower, sweet smile, blossoming.
94.Tabeer: the result of deeds, way.
95.Tabisha: heaven, strong, brave, vigorous, ocean, gold.
96.Yaaqoot: a garnet, a precious stone, ruby.
97.Yadira: friend, worthy, suitable.
98.Yafia: proud, high, adolescent.
99.Yahana: the most beautiful flower.
100.Yalda: name of the longest night of the year.
101.Yalqoot: a woman who gave much in charity.
102.Yameenaa: blessed, favoured left hand.
103.Yami: light in dark, twinkling stars.
104.Zaain: beauty, friend, beloved, beautiful.
105.Zaaminah: One who stands surety for another one who helps.
106.Zaara: It means In flower, bright as the dawn, brilliance, blossoming flower.
107.Zaaya: destiny, shining, gift of God.
108.Zackyia: princess of love, fearless.
109.Zafeera: one who is a source of success, a successful lady.
Here we come to the conclusion of our wonderful article, in which we covered some beautiful Tunisian names.
I hope you like it.