Table of Contents
Most beautiful 65 Algerian Boys Names. Too many Algerian boys’ names in this nice article.
Algeria is one of the Islamic countries located in the north of the African continent.
Algerian names give attractiveness to a child’s personality when he is young and old.
If the name is Algerian, the name will be unique and unique among the two surroundings.
There are many names for boys, which carry many wonderful meanings and have a distinctive tone on the soul.
Every mother loves to choose the best names for her children.
In the country of Algeria, they prefer names taken from the prophets and messengers, which are mentioned in the Holy Quran.
As well as the names of the companions of the Prophet, peace be upon him, in addition to the names of Muslim scholars and righteous people.
But modern names also play a big role in naming newborns.
Some parents strive when choosing names for their children that they are good names that are suitable for Muslim countries.
As the names from the time of the Companions are considered the best for those looking for religious names
So there is a great variety of names among all the previous categories.
Follow us in this article if you are waiting for a baby and want some beautiful names to choose a name for him.
Most beautiful 65 Algerian Boys Names
- Adam: It is the name of the father of the prophets, Adam, peace be upon him.
It also refers to the man-made of red soil or clay, which is the color of the earth’s crust.
It is one of the popular names in Algeria.
- Alexander: Masculine name of Greek origin.
He is a famous Greek leader who is the Great Alexander.
The name is considered other forms such as Alex, Alice, and Alexandra.
Iskandar is pronounced in Arabic.
It is one of the common names in Algeria.
- Ayman: An Arabic name, which means the good.
Meaning: Blessed are his people. Who works with the right hand.
Right odds left.
- Ayoub: A name of Arabic origin and its meaning is the penitent and the one who returns to God.
It is the name of the Prophet of God, Ayyoub, who was known for his patience.
- Zidan: It means to increase, abundance, and growth.
It is one of the good names that give rise to optimism.
- Habib: A masculine name with an Arabic origin that is popular in Algeria.
An adjective derived from love and its meaning, beloved and Hebron
- Hassan: The name of an Arabic masculine science from al-Hasan. It came in the form of exaggeration, indicating the abundance of goodness.
- Hakeem: It is an adjective analogous to the meaning: philosopher, doctor, arbitrator of matters, master of things.
In Algeria, they also call it a composite addition and say Hakim al-Din.
- Kharoubi: This name is rare in Algeria and the Maghreb.
As it is relative to the carob tree.
It is an evergreen tree that naturally lives in the Mediterranean region.
It is one of the names that express the Algerians’ attachment to the nature around them.
- Madouni: A rare name in Algeria, which is of Latin origin and means pure thing.
11- Jbaili: The name JBaili is used as a first name with a very small percentage that does not exceed 10%.
12- Maatoub: It means damaged.
It is one of the names that are not common in Algeria.
- Medhi: A rare name in Algeria.
It is the meaning of commending a person with his good qualities.
- Jaloul: A name derived from Jalul and means greatness.
Who abandons all trivialities.
- Khalifi: One of the names Algerians used to derive from the name califa.
It means a person who succeeds those before him in some matter.
- Amir: The person who assumes the position of guardianship over others.
It is one of the distinguished names that many parents in Algeria give to their children.
- Anwar: An Arabic masculine name, which is the brightest, the most beautiful, and the bright face.
- Al-Taher: A masculine name of Arabic origin.
It means the one who is removed from everything, the one who is washed with water, he is clean and of honest origin, and he means the innocent from all faults.
The A and L can be omitted only as of the name Taher.
- Al-Hadi: An Arabic masculine name that is very common in Algeria.
Al-Hadi is God who enlightens his servants, and teaches them the paths of goodness and integrity.
- El-Hajj: A distinguished name in Algeria and North Africa.
It means the person who visits the house of God for the purpose of asceticism.
It also means a person who has a purpose that never deviates from him.
Best Algerian Boys Names
Most beautiful 65 Algerian Boys Names
21.Bilal: A distinguished name in Algeria, an Arabic masculine.
It means dew. The meaning: water, and everything that moistens the throat.
- Jamal: One of the distinguished Arab names in Algeria.
It means a person who has good manners.
- Hassan: An Arabic masculine name derived from Hassan.
Came in the form of an exaggeration to indicate the abundance of good.
It is an exaggeration in sensation, it is very sensitive.
- Hamidi: A masculine name of Arabic origin.
- Khair: An Arabic name.
It means: the occurrence of something in its entirety, the divine giving, and everything that God has commanded.
- Rabeh: It is spreading in Algeria because of its beautiful, distinctive meaning. It means the benefactor and the winner in his trade.
- Rahmani: An Algerian name that is derived from the Arabic name Rahman, which is one of the names of God the Most High.
It means compassion, great mercy.
- Rafiq: A name with a male Arabic origin.
It means friend, good deeds, companion, kind, and gentle treatment.
He is one of the most popular names in Algeria.
- Rizki: A name referring to what a person gains from God.
- Rida: An Arabic name used for males.
It means contentment, acceptance of the written share, and it means reassurance.
- Rashid: A name with a masculine Arabic origin, which is derived from Al-Rushd.
It means the wise and the aware, as well as the person who is conscious of things.
This name ranks among the most popular names in all countries of the Maghreb.
- Saadoun: One of the most common names in Algeria and it means the person who is overjoyed.
- Amour: One of the popular names in Algeria, which means permanent.
- Adlan: It is a name given to those whose judgment is straightforward.
- Antar: One of the most popular names in Algeria.
It means blue flies.
- Ali: A common name in Algeria.
Its meaning is higher.
This name is widespread in the Islamic world and belongs to Ali bin Abi Talib.
- Ghaith: It is a masculine name of Arabic origin.
Its meaning is rain, clouds.
Pasture that grows with rainwater.
- Safi: This name is spread in many Arab countries.
Its meaning is pure and sincere in friendliness.
- Farid: A popular name in Algeria.
It means unparalleled.
- Misbah: A masculine name of Arabic origin.
41 Malik: He is one of the most beautiful names of God in Islam.
Meaning: He is the owner of the property.
- Munsif: An Arabic masculine noun that is derived from Ensaf.
It means a just person who does not like injustice and loves dividing the truth.
It has another meaning, which is the person traveling in the middle of the day.
Algerian Boys Names
Most beautiful 65 Algerian Boys Names
43.Hisham: A masculine name of Arab origin.
It means fraction.
And the noun means old man or gentleman.
- Yassin: A popular name in Algeria because it has an Islamic character.
- Andy: The name is derived from the Greek name Andreas. It means the man or the brave one of the names spread in the world.
It is famous in Algeria due to its distinction.
46.Dafnoun: A rare name in Algeria.
If he was of Arab origin, then it means concealment and concealment.
If he is of Greek origin, then the meaning of this name belongs to a mythical nymph who has been transformed into a tree.
- Madouni: A rare name in Algeria.
It is of Latin origin and means pure.
- Yasif: One of the names found in Algeria
It is in the sense of regret and sorrow
It is also possible that it deviated from the name of the prophet Joseph, and then the meaning of God increases, gives, or doubles.
- Dahman: A name with a male Arabic origin.
Means heavy payment for others.
- Amrouch: It is a name in Algeria that has gone through many changes.
As it was originally Amr, but the Berbers used to add the Seine to the end of the masculine nouns, so the name became Amrous, and then Sean replaced Shin, as is the habit of the Algerian tongue in some names.
51.Assimi: A male name of Arabic origin.
It means the one who prevents sins, the protector, and the savior.
- Jabbour: A rare name in Algeria.
It is originally a male scientific name of Arabic origin.
Its meaning is that which forces the bones, and enriches the poor, and obligates them to the action.
- Dali: The one who makes a change in the well.
It is also a black grape.
In the Turkish language, it means crazy person.
- Jalul: The name is derived from Jalul.
Its meaning is great, which abandons all trivialities.
- Zubayr: A masculine name, and it is sacred to the Muslims of Algeria because it is related to Zubayr ibn al-Awam, one of the ten promised Paradise.
The meaning of this name is stones.
- Qaed: Arabic name was given to males.
Means who leads people, whether in the army or the band.
- Amazian: A name in the Amazigh dialect, meaning Hassan.
It means the little when translated into Arabic.
- Peacock: Indian masculine noun.
Boys are called in Algeria and it is a colorful bird.
59.Bakkar: Who goes out early
It also means the initiator
- Batehan: Lying on his face
61.Baith: The Messenger
62.Battah: The wrestler who throws his opponent to the ground and knocks him down.
- Basir: The sighted, the all-knowing, one of the names of God Almighty.
- Bashar: Fluent face and cheerfulness, with great pleasure.
65.Harkouk: He is one of the rare names in Algeria.
Arabic origin, meaning rough in dealing.
Also called the withers.
Most beautiful 65 Algerian Boys Names. This was a simple summary of some Algerian names for boys with their beautiful meanings.
In my own opinion, they are the best names to choose for your son
I hope you like the article