Table of Contents
Most attractive popular Iraqi names, Too many popular Iraqi names in this article.
One of the best cultures in the world is the culture of Iraq, which is considered one of the oldest and most beautiful cultures in the world.
He is known for his many poets.
Painters and sculptors in it, among them, are considered the best in the Arab world.
He celebrates the achievements of his past in the era
Where the discovered effects confirm the ancient civilization that prevailed and then destroyed in Mesopotamia.
Many traces of the Assyrians and Sumerians were found in Iraq.
Choosing names is one of the beautiful things that parents strive to choose the best things for their child.
And if they wanted new or modern names, such as those currently deployed
Or many of the old names with a distinct elegance and character.
They have to search for Iraqi names.
These names meet all their requirements regarding the name of the newborn, whether male or female
If you want to know some of these names.
Followed in this article, in which we will give a lot of explanation about Iraqi names.
Most attractive popular Iraqi names with great meanings
Popular Iraqi female names
Girls, as it is said, are half of society and in an ancient country like Iraq.
The meanings of their beautiful names had to be explained.
1.Najaf: city in Iraq.
2.Najibah: It means of noble birth, distinguished.
3.Nusaybah: one with good lineage.
4.Noshaba: It means elixir, the water of life.
5.Eiliyah: the beautiful one to grow in peace and love with God.
6.Naqeebah: leader, Head, Chief.
7.Ma’isah: walking with a proud, swinging gait.
8.Maheen: fine or thin texture, feeble voice, Like the moon.
9.Mahreen: bright and beautiful as the sun.
10.Ghufayrah: It means this was the name of a very pious woman .who kept vigil in the night
11.Ghusoon: branches of a tree.
12.Ghuzayyah: one who was a narrator of hadith.
13.Gul-e-Rana: sweet-smelling rose.
14.Rabbiya: It means cool breeze of the spring season.
15.Rabeea: springtime, garden.
16.Rahimah: merciful, companionate, kind
17.Rahmaa: It means to have mercy upon.
18.Parveen: very Noble.
19.Parvina: shining star.
- Joan: rosy cheeks and twilight. A river of Paradise is said.
- Buran: the intensity of light, it is said the barren land where there is no planting. It is an Iranian word.
- Rawana: Travel and Guide.
- Jala: A Persian word meaning high ground.
- Ferial: Darling, a Persian name.
- Talia: The Light of Heaven.
- Julia: young people.
- Lamees: Touch soft.
- Iran: activity and fun.
- Dim: The constant rain of precipitation.
- Rodina: The cloud that covered the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, in the cave of Hira.
Rodina is the first struggling lady who made spears and arrows
31.Tallin: It means so beautiful.
- Ritan: Water in shells.
- Danny: The name of a deer, and it is said the name of the river.
- Robin: The name of a ruby.
- Ruba: the high and the high place.
- Lauren: A Latin name that means crowned with laurel.
- Logine: liquid silver, which means the sparkle of gold and diamonds.
- Mayar : the light on the moon.
- Dana: The Big Gem.
- Judy: The mountain on which Noah’s Ark, peace be upon him, rests. (I think in the Sinai)
- Salsabil: A River in Heaven.
- Luxury: Raghad Al-Aish.
- Joy: the intensity of joy.
- Athilah: authentic in honor.
- Amalia: the sweet and the sweet. Of Greek origin.
- Glories: raising the matter.
- Lebanon: Banana combined with a fingertip.
- Bailasan: a white flower with a beautiful scent.
- Fatima: Mother of prophet Mohammad.
- Ryanah: She is the one who thirsts after thirst.
- Zian: That is good and beautiful.
- Syria: attributed to Syria.
- Shaima: a mole that appears on the human body
54.Sudood: It means stability.
- Laura: plateau is a Persian name.
- Madeleine: sweets and summer fruit.
- Mary: a white woman.
- Maya: taken from the mother, meaning a nursing mother.
- Maghani: home and residence.
- Minar: the place of light.
- Munifa: full of height and beauty.
- Nardin: a pleasant-smelling plant.
- Nahud: an Iranian city.
- Wasaf: known for her good qualities.
- Yoland: violet, a flower of great beauty.
66.Taima: It means an arid desert.
- Joanna: the Young Girl. Of Persian origin.
- Lavender: a type of lily with multicolored flowers.
- Dimah: rain that lasts in silence without thunder or lightning.
- Jawla: a rope attached to bunches of grapes. Of Persian origin.
- Resal: slow down.
- Roveda: the place where the dough is rolled out. Of Persian origin.
- Rawana: travel and Guide.
- Rounda: broadleaf plant.
Most attractive popular Iraqi names
Popular Iraqi male names
Most attractive popular Iraqi names:
Boys in any country are the pillar of the nation and a fundamental pillar of its success, so we must explain the meanings of the names of these great people.
- Rawah: that it comes from joy and pleasure.
- Rowad: the plural of the word pioneer.
- Risan: one of the names of flowers.
- Zayan: the beautiful, the groomed.
- Saden: the servant of the Kaaba.
- Sarri: the companion at night.
- Samad: the dazed, the standing is confused.
- Sahid: insomnia and lack of sleep.
- Sattam: the person who strikes the sword.
- Shaden: born deer.
- Sawan: solid stone.
- Dhawi: the name of the lion.
- Alian: the big, tall person.
- Fahd: the person who does beautiful things.
- Farawan: much rich and wealthy.
- Basman: always smiling and cheerful on the face.
- Darai: the House of Wisdom and it has Persian origins.
- Dale: the old rest.
- Dsim: the bear was born.
- Delair: brave with Kurdish origin.
- Daham: very black.
- Rabbi: This name comes from spring.
- Razi: dignified and chaste.
- Russell: long.
- Rafale: the ostentatious, proud of what he possesses.
- Rakan: splendor.
- Raif: It means what comes from compassion and mercy.
- Ribal: one of the names of the lion.
- Rajwan: It means Raji, related to hope.
- Mousafer: a person who travels a lot and travels from one place to another.
- Dhawi: the name of the lion.
- Khater: who walks proud and proud of himself.
Obsession that springs to your mind suddenly without warning.
- Kanan: the cover or tunic.
108.Dhamar: The origin of the name is Arabic.
He is referring to one of the Yemeni cities. He moved to Iraq by traveling.
It means, every precious person needs to be protected.
- Thaqeb: its meaning is deep or penetrating, or when you say piercing, it means sharpened.
- Hayyan: an Arabic name taken from “Hayy” and it means vibrant, lively, awake.
- Raif: merciful, affectionate towards those around him.
- Senmar: the name of the moon or one who does not sleep at night.
It is the name of the engineer who built Qasr al-Nu’man, which is considered one of the most beautiful palaces.
- Dargham: one of Asma al-Assad, and it means courage, boldness, and courage.
- Fida: sacrifice and ransom.
- Qabel: it comes from wanting or convincing about something.
- Rabeh: one who gets again with seriousness and fatigue.
- Raji: It means, he who is sought help.
- Shahdan: the one who bears witness.
- Resan: One of the names for the minority presence in the State of Iraq.
Its meaning is something old that is characterized by authenticity, and what animals are connected to.
- Bayar: A rare Iraqi name meaning the barren land that was eroded.
- Sarmad: An Iraqi name found only in Iraq.
It means the thing that has no beginning or end, the eternal, and the long night.
- Muhannad: One of the most common names in Iraq, meaning one of the names of the sword.
123.Turki: One of the most widespread names in Iraq, which means any relative to Turkey.
- Adel: One of the most common names in Iraq, which means justice and unfairness.
- Marwan: One of the most common names in Iraq, meaning the White Stone.
- Tamer: It is one of the most widespread names in Iraq and means a lot of livelihoods.
- Haidar: One of the most common names in Iraq, which means Assad.
- Danny: One of the most widespread names in Iraq, which means near.
- Dhamar: One of the most widespread names in Iraq, meaning a Yemeni city, and one of the kings of Yemen who moved to Iraq during the war.
- Rajeh: It is one of the most widespread names in Iraq and means sober mind.
- Zahir: One of the most widespread names in Iraq, which means a type of plant.
- Ryan: It is one of the most common names in Iraq, and it means a green branch or a mustache until it is satisfied.
- Safwan: It is one of the most widespread names in Iraq, and it means smooth rock
- Taher: One of the most popular names in Iraq, which means the pious and honest
135.Aaftab : Aaftab is a very common name in Palestine which means sunlight.
- Aaadil : the high in moral and virtuous or the righteous.
- Amir :It is a Muslim name which means ‘a prince who is born to give orders or a born leader.’
- Ahmed : One of the very popular Arabic names, Ahmed means the one who constantly thank God or the one who is highly praised.
A cute name with a beautiful meaning
Most attractive popular Iraqi names:
139.Babr : A Persian origin name, An ancient Arabic name which means tiger.
Babr was the name of the first Mughal emperor of the sixteenth century!
- Dalil : One of the most beautiful and new Arabic names.
Dalil means the guide and the mentor.
- Daniyal :A very nice and stylish Arabic origin name for boys. Daniyal means ‘handsome boy.
A perfect name for your little boy.
- Daler :It is a famous and cute name which means brave or valiant.
- Ejaz : One of the best Arabic names for baby boys, Ejaz means astonishment and filled with miracles.
A baby is truly a dear miracle in his parents’ life.
- Rafidy: It means the giver.
- Raheef: It means an adjective that refers to the thin sword.
Here we come to the end of our beautiful article with an explanation of some Iraqi names and their meanings
Read it well and choose the right one for your child
Thanks for reading.