Table of Contents
Best 115 Arabic Names Starting With S . Too many Arabic names starting with S in this article
People who start with the letter S, romance is a big part of his life.
He cares a lot for his partner, is very intelligent, and loves to take risks and gamble with everything new.
They are social people who hate solitude.
But they are very sensitive.
They are influenced by harsh words, while they rejoice in the power of the simplest beautiful words.
Someone with a great capacity for communication, and creativity.
He works very hard to reach his goal and believes in spiritual aspects.
If your name starts with the letter S, you probably don’t like to be in your place for long.
Rather, you would like to do everything that will help you to develop and progress.
Perhaps this is what attracts the Best 115 Arabic Names Starting With S With English Meaningsothers to you and prompts them to like you.
However, you make sure that you spend some time alone from time to time so that you can make some good decisions.
To bask in some calm.
You are successful in your romantic relationships. You can attract the attention of those around you thanks to your calm personality.
Best 115 Arabic Names Starting With S With English Meanings
Arabic female names starting with S
Best 115 Arabic Names Starting With S. Here, we will speak about the meanings of Arabic female names, follow us.
- Sadeel: the drop cover or thing.
- Sotoa: the radiance and the beginning of the sun.
- Souad: happiness and blessing.
- Soukra: one piece of sugar.
- Soelaf: mercy, tranquility, calm, dignity, prestige, victory, and gentleness.
- Sloan: combatant or attacker.
- Samah: generosity, permission, leave and pardon.
- Sana: one who watches out in the evening.
- Sanam: everything above something.
It also includes another meaning, which is beloved.
- Senan: glory, honor, elevation, and destiny, the moon.
- Suhad: insomnia and going away from one’s sleep at night, willingly.
- Sahaf: fish scales, the sound of the bear and its screaming, thirst.
- Seham: plural of the arrow, meaning nobility.
- Sewar: knight or imagination.
In the Arabic language, what is meant by the jewelry that a woman adorns with?
- Swan: the name of one of the famous birds, which is called the swan.
- Suri: princess, and in the Hindi language it means sun, and in the Persian language it means rose.
- Suzy: I known, burnt, flaming dice, and is considered a pet of the name Susan.
- Sola: It means sun, and it is considered one of the names that can be applied to males and females.
- Soma: born in the summer.
- Somah: It means the mark, the organization, the thing offered for sale.
- Sajji: stillness, survival, and permanence in a specific place.
- Sohoub: clouds in the sky, which cause rain.
- Suhoor: the end of the night, just before dawn.
- Sadan: the servant, so it is said that the two banks of the Kaaba, meaning the servant of the Kaaba, who always supervise and clean it.
- Soda: dew, beard, dates, good and known.
- Sama: a derivative of the sublime and the heavens, and what is meant by it is the height and height of the matter.
- Sema: the sign or what distinguishes a person.
- Samar: the talk of the night, the darkness of the night, the gambling.
- Sahar: being awake during the night and not sleeping.
- Soha: a name given to a small, invisible star.
- Sunni: the high honor and the high standing, the enlightening, and the burning fire.
- Saeedah: the course of water to the river or the sea, the course of the brain in the bone.
- Salama: the good and the free from defects.
It is considered one of the names that are suitable for boys and girls.
- Salmin: It means survivors of dangers and the safe.
It also includes another meaning, which is to live in peace.
- Sally: a girl who forgets a lot of things.
- Sarmad: what has no beginning or end, and the long night.
- Sanabel: the part of the plant in which love is made.
- Sundus: a green type of silk clothes.
- Salsabila: fresh, easy and soft water.
- Sinai: blessed.
- Sidra: buckthorn tree.
- Sakina: fast, light donuts.
- Senna: It is said that the tooth of lightning means that it shines and shines in the sky.
- Salsabil: freshwater.
45.Samanda: Greek language means rose.
- Sumaya: sublime, sublime, and high status.
- Solara: attributed to the sun.
- Sirinda: the clear or the calm.
- Simar: sitting and staying up at night, for peace.
- Simara: It means staying up at night and talking under the moonlight.
- Sultana: power, oppression, argument, proof, and domination.
- Selmia: From safety, and it is said to those returning from a faraway journey.
- Sarab: It is tricky water in the desert.
- Sabegha: She is generous.
55 Suhaira: Minimize the word evening, which is the fun time outside the house at night.
- Sabine: Latin name for a people who used to live in Italy, and is distinguished by strength, endurance and patience over difficulties.
- Saqia: It is the small stream or the machine for watering the ground with water.
- Sijjal: A draw, so war is said to be a contest, meaning there is neither a winner nor a loser.
- Saira: The girl who walks or travels among people.
- Salsabila: The soft and fluffy that is easily formulated like milk and freshwater.
It is one of the eyes of Paradise from which the righteous servants of God drink.
Arabic male names starting with S
Best 115 Arabic Names Starting With S. Letter S adds great beauty to the boys’ names :
- Serry: It is not desirable to call it because it contains self-approval, which is something that is disliked by the Messenger of God.
The meaning of the name Sri is the owner of chivalry, honor, generous.
He is also the noble, great, and high honorable sir because he came from the Sarat.
- Sage: Meaning of the name Sage is permanent, static, soft, and calm.
- Sadid: The meaning is the right one, the righteous one, the one intended to the truth, the one who has the right opinion.
- Suhail: The name Suhail became Islamic because many companions carried this name, including “Suhail bin Amr”.
The meaning of the name is the obedient, soft-tempered, and easy-to-handle man. As for the meaning of the name in the Arabic language, it is flat and extended land.
- Sufyan: The meaning of the name Sufyan is the accelerator in his walk and flight.
The most famous person known by this name in Arab and Islamic history is “Sufyan bin Muawiya”.
- Satti: It is a name that means the far-paced Persians, or the masters.
- Saad: The meaning of happiness, Yemen, blessing, and goodness. The most famous of the companions who bear this name is “Saad bin Abi Waqas”.
8.Snan: The meaning of a spear or knife tooth that is sharp and cut and stabbed, and the name indicates strength and rigor.
- Sadeen: The meaning of the name who serves the Kaaba or who serves a great deal.
Sadeen is the doorman, eyebrow, or tallow.
- Saraj: Means the lamp.
11 Said: He is a person with good luck, happy.
- Sameh: He is a tolerant and generous horse.
- Sami: The name Sami comes from the verb that transcends the meaning of the high, the noble and the proud and the honorable.
It is the high place of the prestigious position.
The most important thing about the name Sami is that it is a name used for both the Islamic and Christian religions.
14 Samir: He is the person who talks to people at night in the night field, especially those meetings that take place in the moonlight.
The name in this formula indicates a lot of talk at night.
15- Saleet: He is an eloquent speaker.
- Salem: The survivor of perdition or the good who is innocent of faults, or he is the rest and the permanent that is not perishable.
- Sameh: Forgiving and agreeing, generous and glorious.
- Samer: The one who stayed up at night talks to people under the moonlight.
- Saher: A person who has a lot of staying up late and waking up during the night is less sleepy for many reasons.
- Sayed: He who has authority, sovereignty, and glory, the master of the people and their leader, or he is the previous one who walks the whole night as it means the perpetual.
- Sahid: The one who is difficult to sleep at night and who is very up late is because of too much thinking, especially about love and feelings.
- Sarhan: The wolf or the lion, as it means false dawn, the midst of the basin, or the great future.
- Saeed: The joyful, the happy, and the lucky in his life.
- Saman: The listener and obedient, and the name of the spy is called Simon because he listens to the news of others and transmits them.
- Solem: It is one of the types of trees whose fruit is known to be yellow in color with a green seed inside.
It is used for dyeing, and these trees grow in hot countries.
- Sahej: Fast winds.
27 Sjir: A faithful and loyal friend.
28.Sarar: The last night of the lunar month.
- Sindari: Arrows, bow, and good.
- Sayyid: The Great chief, diligent, who walks through the night.
- Sabegh: Broad, complementary.
- Sabeq: The one who is more good and more generous, the one who comes before others.
- Sajir: He who lights the enlightenment, the place through which the torrent passes and fills it.
- Sajea: Straight, troubled, static, perpetual.
- Saheq: The destroyer, the exterminator, the long distances.
- Sadhih: Dyed, evergreen.
- Saaer: Penetrating, inside, peaceful, pure, free from pests, who is indestructible, the rest, who is healthy.
- Sam: The deadly, poisonous.
- Sorour: Relief in the heart and joy.
- Soaadod: Sovereignty, Honor, and Greatness.
- Saif: A name for a white weapon tool, but it means protector or defender.
42 Salman: Its true meaning is free from defects.
- Sahi: The dopey, who does not know what is going on around him.
- Sanad: Everything that is based on and depends on.
45.Selfan: The Archer or the Scorer.
- Sloan: Brave fighter or daring striker.
- Samher: The man of steel is like a spear and the brave and brave man.
- Senmar: The person who has a lot of sleep at night or the moon.
- Saadon: He is a person with good luck, happy.
50.Swedan: He is the honorable, glorious, and always victorious master in his life.
- Sahban: A name meaning the torrent that sweeps away all in its path.
- Salloum: Peace, innocence from faults.
- Slan: The first wine to be squeezed, the forefront of the army and the military.
- Sapphire: Whatever fell from tree leaves, the Messenger who is reconciled among the people.
Sealing the righteousness and guidance, the correctness of words and deeds, the payment of opinion.
Here we come to the conclusion of our beautiful article, in which we discussed the explanation of the names that start with the letter Se and their beautiful meanings.
I hope you like it.
Thanks for reading.