Table of Contents
Arabic Girl Names starting with M, Many Arabic girls name starting wIth M we will speak about them
Often people who start wIth the letter M have many posItives
1- Very intelligent and extremely patient characters.
And the trust of those around them.
2-They have mental capabilities that are able to plan well for the future.
3- They do not like criticism.
And they have a bIt of selfishness.
4 – They find they are always right and want to win no matter what.
- They have the advantage of concentration and mastery in any work.
- Also, They encourage integrIty and morals.
- They do not hesitate to help when asked.
- Nervousness and excitement, especially when someone touches their dignIty or approaches members of their family.
9.They aim to be perfect in anything.
- You have a good heart that wishes the best for all.
- In the passion, you find the experts and know how to please the beloved.
- When they find a partner who matches their thoughts, they will offer him all love and indulgence.
In our article, we will deal wIth some of the girls’ names that start wIth this letter wIth their beautiful meanings.
Most beautiful 151 Arabic Girl Names starting with M
Arabic Girl Names starting with M:
- Maria: It means the thin white woman
- Malak: It means transparency and purIty
- Mahira: Its meaning is a woman with a great dowry
- Madeleine: Which means sweets and summer fruIt
- MahItab: Moonlight, a name of Iranian origin
- Mays: It means the shy girl.
- Maysaa: It means the oud and incense when It is spread around the place.
- Maryam: The worshiper or servant of his Lord
- Mahasen: It means to explode.
- Mansoura: The appointed, the victorious, the dominant.
- Mai: The owned maid.
- Malab: Like saffron
- Maqdesa: It means the object of respect, purIty, and appreciation.
- Mahdiyya: That is, that which God guided.
- Munibah: It means heavy rain.
- Maazouzah: It means fortified.
- Merzouga: It means the one wIth good fortune.
- Mubtagha: It means intent.
- Mezanah: It means the rain cloud.
- Maaesah: It means symmetric.
- Manthad: It is derived from the verb chanted, meaning, and the noun means singing.
- Mazeedah: It means excess.
- Maather: It means Pros.
- Mary: It means a drop of seawater, as It means the lady or the great, and It also means a sea of sorrows and pains.
- Massa: An Arabic name whose origin is a diamond, and It is a precious, shining stone.
- Mada: The feminine organ of Venus.
- Myassin: It is the distant star.
- Mahra: The woman is a great dowry.
- Mada: WhIte honey.
- Melia: A flower in heaven and the origin of the name is foreign.
- Maysar: Other than the insolvent is known as easy.
- Merihan: One of the names that mean princess in many languages.
It also means moonlight in some other languages.
- Meshmeashah: Relative to the fruIt known as apricot.
- Marnan: It means the resonant arc.
- Malath: It is an Arabic name given to females, and It means shelter or shelter.
- Marana: It is the tree from which the spears are taken.
- Maya: A name from Hebrew origins and It is the name of the Roman goddess of spring, and It comes to them as spring.
In Greek It means mother, and in Persian, It means coffee and magnanimIty.
In India It indicates mystery.
- Mayar: It means moonlight.
- Mila: This name means the girl who tends to walk, as It is one of the names derived from the word inclination.
- Myaseen: She is the distant star.
- Misk: It is an Arabic name given to females, and It is one of the types of Arabic perfumes that have a beautiful and strong smell. There are different types.
- Maha: Means the eyes of a wild cow, and this type of cows is distinguished by Its beautiful, attractive eyes.
- Marwa: It is the name of a mountain in Saudi Arabia.
And visIting this mountain is a rItual of Hajj
Where pilgrims roam between Safa and Marwah.
Marwa means flint, meaning hard stone.
- Mays: It means the proud girl who is swaying sweetly, the exalted body that resembles a tree stick.
- Manar: The place where the light will go out, and Al-Manar is the tower topped by a powerful light source to guide ships that are coming to the port.
Arabic Girl Names starting with M
46.Mahra: It means the lIttle mare, meaning his son, the horse, and It is a name that indicates freedom and release.
- Miral: A name was given to females, meaning little deer.
- Mashael: The plural of a torch, meaning the lamp.
- Malak: Meaning the beautiful and gentle angel.
- Malika: An African name taken from the Arabic word Malak, and It has another meaning, which is Queen.
- Majeeda: It means majestic or dear.
- Mujahideen: taken from the verb to fight.
- Malakiah: It means the queen of high character.
- Manal: It means whoever one wants and gets.
- Maram: It means the goal or the thing that we seek to achieve.
- Madiha: The honorable lady of good reputation, who is praised by others.
- Majda: It means high and glory.
- Mahbouba: The lover to whom the soul tends.
- Mirra: Means provisions and what one saves for food.
- Muna: It means wishes, that is, what a person hopes to achieve.
- Mounia: Singular of Mina, what a person hopes to achieve.
- Mernan: An Arabic name given to females, meaning the bow.
- Muhafazah: Whatever was in the preservation and preservation is the subject of care and attention.
- Manisa: It is the name of one of the daughters of a prophet.
This name means a girl who forgets the past and forgets the pain and sadness.
- Madiha: An ancient Arabic poison, meaning the woman to be praised and praised.
- Mesaqa: a small piece of musk
- Mernan: It has two meanings, as for the first meaning the bow, and the second for the voice of singing wIth a sad tone.
- Mayar: From Al Meera, which is the source and the woman who brings good and more.
- Meia: It means little monkeys.
- Martida: means a generous person.
It is an unpopular name.
- Mada: An Arabic name given to females, meaning the purpose and the intent.
- Merzouga: She is the lady whom God blesses wIthout effort.
- Marah: It means the intensIty of joy and activIty until It exceeds Its destiny.
It also means lightness, vigor, arrogance, and fraud.
- Mela: This name means a large tree whose branches are many and bears many fruits.
- Meadows: It is a name given to females, which is a plural meadow, and It means broad green fertile land
And beautiful and containing plants.
- Mazyona: Means a girl who is adorned wIth good looks and manners.
- Mihav: An Arabic name meaning beach stones, and It has another meaning, which is the high place.
It is one of the names of girls that is not widespread in Arab countries.
- Maghani: The meaning of Maghani is home or house.
- Manar: Minar is the light that is found somewhere to be guided, or It is the place of light, and the light coming from the moon to be guided or to guide ships.
- Munifa: It is a name that means a full-fledged girl of great beauty.
- Miar: The woman who brings good and food, and also a good face
- Myaseen: It is the star in the far sky.
- Munira: She is the clear and explicit, or from which light, science, and culture emanate.
- Maaeda: Food.
- Maawah: Shelter or dwelling.
- Malakoot: The realm of the unseen, which concerns souls
- Mulch: Bedding.
- Menhaj: One way.
- Mountaha: The end.
- Mawaddah: Love among people.
- Meethaq: Pledge and loyalty.
- Makkah: To extract something, as It refers to Mecca.
- Maouj: Refers to the waves of the sea, and It refers to all that is above sea level
- Marina: The Girl From the Sea.
- Martina: Passionate or fond of war.
- Martha: Mrs.
- Mayal: It is the name of the goddess of spring, and It also includes another meaning in the Greek language, which is mother.
- Mayana: What is meant by the heart of the white rose.
- Maida: The good or virgin girl.
100 Mirana: The world, as It contains another meaning, which is peace and contentment.
Most beautiful Arabic Girl Names starting with M
- Mirai: The miracle or the thing that is not easy to believe.
- Mirta: Beloved, great lady or girl.
- Mabrouka: The girl who enjoys good and tender.
- Majida: The most glory, the most generous, and he is considered one of the most beautiful names of God.
- Moujdiah: Glory, honor, and nobilIty.
- Mahjouba: ProhibIted from entering into inherItance.
- Mahrousa: It is a name given to the Cairo Governorate, indicating Its protection against the enemy.
108.Mahmouda: A girl wIth good, beautiful and kind qualIties.
- Masada: Joy, and Pleasure.
- Mouhjah: Soul or heart.
111 Mahdiyya: The girl whom God guides to the right and straight path.
- Miley: Pearl.
- Myelin: It is derived from the name Miley, which means pearl.
- Majestic: Courage, drive, greatness, and abilIty.
- Moana: The sea, as It is considered the name of the Polynesian sea and nature deIties.
- Moran: Great thing, or very good.
- Moriah: It is the name given to the horse.
- Morin: It is the name given to the little girl or virgin
119.Maahnoor : Glow of Moon
120.Maajida: Glorious, Noble
121.Maali: Noble things
122.Maassama:A noble-hearted, Generous lady
123.Mabruka: Blessed, Prosperous
124.Madaniyah: Civilised, cultured
125.Myaseen: She is the distant star
126.Mila: T tree wIth many twigs
127.Meadows: A meadow, which is a green plateau
128.Metha: Flat Plains
130.Madeleine: Too soft
131.Magdalene: A Greek foreign name that means a fortress of strength and intensIty and wIth bold attItudes in difficult times
132.Maru: The Mountain of Gods in Indian and Buddhist myth and around It the sun, moon, and stars rotate.
133.Majdala: who is very controversial and quarrelsome.
134.Mervat: A Turkish name that means chivalry
135.MerIts: Plural of a merIt, meaning a virtue of knowledge, generosity, courage, or honor that characterizes a person.
136.Minerva: A Latin foreign name that means wisdom and insight and has a goal and purpose.
137.Moaheb: Gathering a talent meaning a gift and something desirable
138.Maida: That swaying and showing tenderness and vanIty.
139.Mirai: It means miraculous.
140.Mirta: It means a woman and a sweetheart.
141.Mirna: It means dear and beloved.
142.Meerut: It means virtuous and valuable.
143.Matab: From repentance and mentioned in the Qur’an.
144.Maal: The intended reference.
Go back in matters of the house and take an opinion.
145.Muzna: Clouds that carry water.
146.Misouna: Invincible from everything negative.
147.Mohana: A type of bird.
148.Merry: The intensIty of joy and activity to the point of fraud.
149.Morjana: One of the gemstones abundant in the red sea
150.Moustaainah: Trust in God in all Its affairs.
151.Moustheemah: Wandering from the intensity of love.
Here, It is the end of our article, these are some Arabic girl names which start wIth M and their nice meanings.