Table of Contents
Arabic girl names and meanings, Many of the beautiful Arabic names in this article.
this article will be devoted to introducing a group of sweet and light girl names that most moms search for.
In addition to her desire that these names be modern, far from the rest of the other names that have become widespread in different countries.
Many parents search for a number of recent names for girls who have just given birth or are nearing their due date.
They are searching in light of the spread of the imitation wave in modern and non-Arab names, completely away from those names that the Arabs have been clinging to for a long period of time.
While many prefer the old names that the ancients called them.
Also, Islamic names still have a place in many families that are keen to preserve the Islamic identity.
This is to preserve Islamic Arabic against the processes of Orientalism that occur even if they are in names only.
Most fantastic Arabic girl names and meanings
- Maysam: A feminine name that means the feminine member of the flower
Carrier of this name spends her spare time reading.
- Enshirah: A feminine name that means relaxation, pleasure, and goodness of the soul
The bearer of this name is generous and compassionate to others.
- Entilak: A feminine name meaning liberation and cheerfulness.
Carrier very confident in Herself.
- Olfat: It means friendship and sociability
The girl who carries him loves to travel and visit new places.
- Hikmat: A feminine name meaning wisdom, justice, and dream
Her bearer wishes to become a celebrity.
6- Naama: A feminine name that means blessing from the Almighty.
Her carrier has goals and ambitions that it seeks to achieve.
It was mentioned in the Holy Quran in Surat Al-Baqarah.
- Jihan: A feminine name meaning the world or the world
Her carrier spreads good among people.
8.Shwikar: A feminine name that means “Knowing”
Her bearer pays great attention to her appearance and elegance.
- Sherine: A feminine name that means sweet and sweet.
The bearer of this name loves to read and draw.
- Nariman: A feminine name that means beautiful in texture
Her carrier is of average beauty.
- Nisreen: A feminine name that means white rose with a strong scent
Her bearer wishes the best for everyone.
- Nevin: A feminine name that means a new generation, or the moon
Her carrier loves to refresh and hates boring routines.
- Julie: A feminine name that means beautiful
The girl who bears him is arrogant and very self-confident.
- Julia: A feminine name that means a young woman in her heart and mind
Her carrier wants to become a successful and independent human being.
- Laura: A feminine name meaning plateau
Her carrier can take responsibility.
- Manar: A feminine name that means the place of light
Her carrier loves to joke around with others.
- Ritaj: A feminine name from the door of the Kaaba
The girl who bears him is social and loved.
- Asma: A feminine noun meaning supreme
The girl who carries him is generous and generous.
- Asmahan: A feminine name that means elevated and exalted
Bearer of this name is a gentle and intelligent girl.
- Marina: A feminine name meaning jewel or precious pearl, and it means intense whiteness
Her carrier loves adventure and challenge.
- Ashgan: A feminine name that means grief and sadness
The girl who carries him is elegant and polite.
- Wana: A feminine name meaning a young woman
Her bearer is tactful when speaking.
- RITAJ: A feminine name meaning the Great Chapter
The girl with this name possesses several talents such as drawing and acting.
Arabic girls names which spread since a period
Arabic girl names and meanings:
- Julia: A feminine name, a Latin name meaning a rational young woman
Her carrier is a wise person who thinks rationally.
- Razan: A feminine name that means reverence
Her bearer is a strong and responsible girl.
- Ashwaq: A feminine name meaning love and longing
Her carrier spread happiness among people.
- Asala: A feminine name that means authentic glory
Her carrier is a girl with pride and dignity.
- Asilah: A feminine name based on originality, proportions, and lineage
Her bearer is diligent, energetic, and has a strong ambition.
- Bara: A common name between males and females, and it means a person cured of the disease
The girl who carries him is sympathetic to the poor and needy.
- Eitidal: A feminine name that means integrity and fairness in life
Her bearer is a gentle and affectionate girl with children.
- Eaatizaz: A feminine name that means pride and pride
Her bearer loves fashion and fashion.
- I’tikaaf: A feminine name that means breaking away from worldly desires.
Her bearer seeks to get closer to God (Almighty and Majestic)
Islam has permitted naming this name because of Her distinct meaning.
- Eaatimad: A feminine name that means trust in or trust in God
Her carrier has ambitions and goals that it strives to achieve.
- Agarid: A feminine name meaning singing, joy, and joy
Her carrier is crying and spontaneous.
- Afrah: A feminine name that means a feeling of joy and joy
A light-hearted girl carries him and laughs a lot.
- Lama: A feminine name, which is a kind of delicate animal that resembles a deer
Her bearer of this name is very romantic.
- Lim: A feminine name meaning reconciliation and reconciliation
Her carrier is a girl who has the ability to forgive others.
- Lulia: A feminine name meaning pearl
The girl who carries him is characterized by shyness and modesty.
- Raiman: A feminine name Muthanna Reem, which is the little deer
The girl with this name is shy and tender-hearted.
- Alhan: A feminine name meaning melody from music and singing
The bearer of this name possesses many talents such as the ability to sing and act.
- Tia: A feminine name meaning crowned princess
Her carrier is diligent in her work and studies.
- Rima: A feminine name that means the white deer
Her carrier is a beautiful girl and has a different look.
- Iqbal: A feminine noun meaning “Advent” or “Advent”
Her carrier is a human being with determination and strong will.
- Ekmal: A feminine noun meaning completion of a task
The girl with this name is very kind
The meaning of this name is not contrary to the Islamic religion, and therefore this is nothing wrong with calling it.
- Ikram: A feminine name that means honor and veneration
Carrying this name cooperates with others and helps them.
- Alma: A feminine name that means an intense black shade
Her bearer has a great capacity to take responsibility.
- Dalia: A feminine name that means water drift by water
The girl who carries him has goals and ambitions that she seeks to achieve.
- Diyala: A feminine name meaning river Dili in Iraq, or honey
Her carrier is a girl who is polite and modest to others.
- Kadi: A feminine name that means slow-flowing water, as well as a type of flower
The girl who gets pregnant loves music and singing.
- Wasan: A feminine name meaning sleeplessness and sleepiness
The girl with this name loves to read novels.
- Wajed: A feminine noun of intense love
Carrying this name hopes to reach the highest levels.
The most beautiful girl names in Arabic
Arabic girl names and meanings:
- Rival: A feminine name meaning long hair and swaying in Her gait
Her carrier is an attractive girl and has a different look than other girls.
- Ilham: A feminine name that means revelation
The girl with this name is social and fun.
- Alice: A feminine name meaning softness
The bearer of this name is a very sensitive and gentle girl.
- Aman: A feminine name meaning stability and calm
Her carrier loves to travel and read.
- Amani: A feminine noun meaning demand or prostitution
The bearer of this name is loved by everyone who deals with her, and it was mentioned in the Holy Quran in Surat Al-Baqarah.
- Etminan: A feminine name that means gratitude and appreciation
Carrying this name has many goals and ambitions.
- Amjad: A feminine name meaning achievement, heroism, and victory
Carrying this name helps and cooperates with others.
- Amal: A feminine name meaning wish and hope.
The bearer of this name is an independent girl who loves freedom.
- Amira: A feminine name that means command and authority, or from a ruling family
Her bearer is modest and generous.
- Chantal: A feminine name meaning solid and rocky ground, indicating determination.
Her carrier is diligent in her studies.
- Amina: A feminine name that means sincere and loyal
The girl who carries him is active and loves to work.
- Entisar: A feminine name that means achieving victory, helping the oppressed, and helping him
The girl with this name takes care of her external appearance and plays sports.
- Rama: A feminine name that means the cover of the Holy Kaaba
The bearer of this name is a girl who loves to joke and laugh.
- Gori: A feminine name that means beautiful red roses
The bearer of this name excels in her work and study.
- Daniah: A feminine name that means close to the heart and beloved
The girl who carries him spends her spare time reading books
- Barqa: A feminine name meaning bright, flowering, and luminous
The bearer of this name is a very careful and energetic girl.
- Basala: A feminine name meaning bravery
Carrying this name, a brave and noble girl.
- Basma: A feminine name that means a lot of laughter and indicates joy
Her bearer is an intelligent and ambitious person.
- Bana: A feminine name meaning a pleasant-smelling tree
Her carrier is spontaneous and spontaneous with others, and it carries a beautiful meaning and this is nothing wrong with calling it.
- Bahira: A feminine name that dazzles people with Her goodness and beauty
Her bearer is a beautiful and attractive girl.
- Buthaina: the soft ground.
- Badr: The moon in the night of Her fullness.
- Badra: A feminine name meaning money bag
The girl who carries him loves hiking and traveling.
- Badi’a: A feminine name with an unmatched meaning and originality
Her carrier has the ambition to become a celebrity in the future.
- Rawana: A feminine name that means book and evidence
Her carrier is an ambitious girl and treats others courteously.
- Jala: A feminine name meaning upland
The girl who bears it is very special and different from other girls.
- Firyal: A feminine name that means dementia and coquettishness
Her bearer has the power to convince others of her ideas.
- Talia: A feminine name that means light from heaven
The bearer of this name is soft-hearted and polite.
- Julia: A feminine name meaning youth
Her carrier is a cheerful girl who loves to joke around with others.
- Boushra: Good news.
- Balsam: A feminine name meaning tree that heals wounds
Her carrier is a social girl and everyone loves her.
83.Belqis: A foreign feminine name was given to the Queen of Sheba
Her carrier possesses a strong and brave character.
84.Blama: A feminine name meaning the night of the full moon
Her carrier has many goals and aspirations to pursue.
85.Bland: A feminine name that means high status and status
Her bearer wishes to be a famous person, and Islam has permitted the name of it.
- Banan: A feminine name that means the tip of the fingers
Her bearer is good-hearted and spontaneous.
- Banafsaj: A feminine name meaning a beautiful flower that smells smart
Her bearer is concerned with her elegance and physical fitness.
- Bahia: A feminine name that means the owner of special beauty and elegance
Her holder has an attractive and distinctive look.
- Rodina: A feminine name meaning the cloud that covered the Prophet of God, Muhammad, for the cave of Hira
The girl with this name cooperates with others and loves to work in a group.
- Talin: A feminine name that means end-to-end sweetness
The girl who carries him has a strong resolve.
- Rital: A feminine name that means recital of the Qur’an, purity, and sweet voice
Her bearer is an elegant and attractive girl.
- Ritan: A feminine name meaning water in the shells
Her bearer is extremely beautiful and intelligent.
- Tethkar: A feminine name meaning a good remembrance
Her bearer loves to read and draw.
- Taraf: A feminine name that means ” to live in luxury and comfort. “
Her bearer has a great capacity to take on many responsibilities.
- Taghirid: A feminine name meaning birds chirp in the morning
The girl who carries him is proud and defiant.
- Taqwa: A feminine name meaning fear and fear
Her bearer is a gentle girl who strives to get close to God (Glory be to Him).
- Temara: A feminine name that means date seller
Her bearer is strong and daring.
- Thanaa: A feminine name that means praise, thanks, and compliments
The girl who carries him is fun and loves to travel and take walks.
99.Thania: feminine noun meaning long-standing
Her carrier is a tender girl and has a good heart.
- Thawab: A feminine name that means reward with good
Her carrier is an exemplary wife and a tender mother.
Arabic girl names and meanings:
- Thawra: A feminine name meaning rebellion
The girl with this name loves independence with her life and loves freedom.
- Tgha: A feminine noun meaning the sound of a sheep
Her carrier is talkative and sociable.
- Thghama: A feminine name meaning a white mountain flower
Her carrier is a polite girl and obeys her parents.
- Thaminah: A feminine name that means expensive
The bearer of this name is appreciated and respected by everyone.
- Tharaa:A feminine name that means luxury, opulence, and richness
The bearer of this name is very spontaneous and everyone loves her.
- Madeleine: A feminine name that means summer fruit
Her carrier loves fame and fashion.
- Mariya: feminine name meaning white woman
She loves to hike and visit new places.
- Maya: A nursing.
- Maghany: A feminine name meaning plural singer and meaning home and residence
Her carrier loves music and acting.
Arabic girl names and meanings:
- Mira: A feminine name meaning food saved by humans
The bearer of this name has a very tender and tender heart and is an ideal wife.
- Mela: A feminine name meaning a tree with many branches
Her carrier is a girl characterized by tenderness and shyness.
- Jelsan: A feminine name meaning a white rose that smells good
Her carrier is a polite girl and spreading good among people.
- Gulnar: A feminine name that means pomegranate blossom
Her bearer loves fame and distinction.
114 Jalwa: A feminine name meaning breastfed
Her carrier helps the poor and sympathizes with them.
- Jalila: A feminine name that means revered and respected
Her carrier is loved by everyone who deals with her.
- Jamalat: A feminine name meaning Bahaa, Hassan, and Beauty
Her carrier is a spontaneous girl and acts, and it is permissible to carry this name and give it a name.
- Jinan: A feminine name meaning night or heart and soul
Her carrier is a very beautiful and sensitive girl.
Arabic girl names and meanings:
- Jihad: A feminine name that means fighting for the cause of God and indicates perseverance The girl with this name is gentle and spontaneous.
- Juhaina: A feminine name meaning a rough face her bearer possesses many talents such as swimming and painting.
- Raghda: Uplifted, smooth, and soft.
- Ramiah: who aims at an object, throws, and throws, and wants something.
- Raniyah: Always looking at the stillness of the limb
- Rawiah: She tells stories, poetry, tales, and the waitress.
- Ribab: A white cloud and a single-stringed musical instrument.
- Ruby: The collection of a hill and a mound that is raised from the ground.
- Rehab: the wide place and the wide ground.
- Rasha: A small antelope, which is a type of tree.
- Arab: Need, Desire, and Wish.
- Az: The city in Sana’a.
- Orjwan: the red pigment, an ornamental shrub with intense reddish blossoms.
- Ellen: The Most Beautiful Women Of The World, The Glitter Of The Sun.
- Dana: The Big Pearl.
133.Wana: The Young Girl.
- Lim: reconciliation and reconciliation.
- Luli: from Lulu and Al Dana.
- Rayman: It is the little antelope.
- Ritaj: The Great Gate, including the name of the Holy Kaaba Gate, and is said to be the Lock of the Kaaba.
- Julie: A Latin name that means a young woman in her mind and heart.
- Ajwan: The collection of John, a small bay.
- Aseel: Smooth and soft. The smell is good and it is said to be the dust of paradise.
Arabic girl names and meanings:
- Dali: The water-run waterwheel, the grapevine.
- Diyal: Attributed to the Dili River in Iraq, the honey, and the Shahd.
- Dana: precious stone.
- Dajwa: Too dark.
- Doha: A great tree.
- Dima: A permanent rainwater.
- Dareen: The name of a region in Bahrain attributed to Musk Dareen.
- Khadija: born prematurely.
- Khairi: The best and generous.
- Khawla: The Doe, a woman of goodness.
- Khawater: Plural of Thoughts, What Comes to Mind.
- Khansa: Doe, cow beast.
- Khamilah: Ostrich feathiss, a very treey place.
- Kholos: Elite, purity, cream.
- Khuzaymah: A tree with a bark from which ropes like felts and flax are twisted.
- Kheetam: The conclusion of everything is Her consequence and Her end.
- Khaleda: The Everlasting Treasury of Savings.
- Khalisah: clear, pure.
- Khuzama: A pleasant-smelling plant.
- Khasibah: generous and suitable for construction, reconstruction, and reproduction.
- Hawa: A reddish blackness.
- Huraa: The whites of the eyes are intensified and blackened.
- Habiba: bubbles on top of the water.
- Hamdah: You praise and thank God.
- Halimah: She lives on hopes and dreams of a bright future.
- Juwayriyah: Miniaturizing a neighbor
- Jamalat: collecting beauty.
- Jhaima: What cuts quickly
- Jana: Fruit or harvest.
- Jaseera: A woman who has moral or physical courage.
- Jalila: Exalted and important.
- Jaziyyah: Whoever rewards and rewards others.
- Yemena: The name Yuna is one of the names that had spread earlier
However, it is not very common at the present time.
It is of Arab origin and means the blessed and the auspicious.
Arabic girl names and meanings:
- Yaqeen: The name is distinctive because it is a name used for both male and female types, and it is Arabic in origin
Means firm knowledge and true knowledge
It was mentioned in the Holy Qur’an in Surat Al-Hajar in verse 99, but it came to mean death.
Arabic girl names and meanings:
- Palari: The girl who walks with gentle, softness, softness, and calm.
- Basmalah: It is derived from the words of God Almighty in the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
- Thamel: The one who helps people and helps them.
- Thimar: The product of effort and fatigue.
- Thamraa: Plenty of fruit or no-fruition.
- Jazlan: He has a strong opinion.
- Jalila: The Girl of High Standing.
- Jailin: A Winner or a Crow-Like Bird.
- Khitam: The end and end of a thing, or someone who is predominantly good and optimistic.
- Kholoud: survival, permanence, permanent livelihood, or someone who is slower than poor and weak.
- Dalin: The Bragging, Arrogant, or Little Valley Girl.
- Dhamla: Water Drops, Teardrops, or Rain.
- Zulfa: small-nosed and flat-tailed rabbit.
- Zahab: The precious thing and the well-known name of the precious metal.
- Rance: A well-known French name for a deer, as well as the name of a river in France.
- Rahma: What is good and blessings upon you, forgiveness, livelihood, rain, or the Qur’an.
- Zahia: The wind that rocks the branches, the bright color, or the shining girl.
- Salmeen: Survivors of Danger, the Safe, or Living in Peace.
- Sama: A distant reputation or a good reputation.
- Susan: Lily, Fine, Needle, Burnt.
- Sajn: sadness and worry, of the soul, or an intertwining branch.
- Shadwa: Singing, Beautiful Melodies, and Sweet Voice.
- Sherihan: The beloved princess or queen.
- Shomoa: The joy, mood, and play or whatever the bees make as their home and put honey in it.
- Sabreen: The hard-wearing, fluffy, daring, reassuring, or calm girl.
- Safaa: purity or otherwise chagrin on a bright day that is not disturbed by clouds or wind.
- Seetah: A girl of good reputation or a beautiful male that is spread between people or the gender.
202 Dhuha: The time of sunrise or the sun, the statement and the apparition, or the time before noon.
203: Tarab :Shaking with joy or sadness, excitement upon hearing certain news.
- Tawq: The bracelet that is worn to decorate.
- Taiba: The best of all, the permissible, the purest wine, or the contentment.
- Zafra: Achieving the dream of victory.
- Etab: this is a great deal of reproach and blame, or addressing the friend and the beloved with evidence and finding.
- Adraa: A girl who was not married or untouched by a man, virginity, or the title of Lady Mary.
- Ghada: The soft girl.
- Ghaya: the flag, flying bird, range, or intended interest.
- Ghadaq: Too much water or too much rain.
- Gharam: Affliction, tormenting love for the heart, perdition, or the most severe form of torment.
- Ghroub: the absence of the sun or the absence of the planets from view or the distance.
214.Ginwa: sufficiency, left, song, or richness.
- Fadia: whoever sacrifices a dear to her with her spirit, or with all that is precious, or the deliverer.
- Fudwa: She who redeems a person and who can sacrifice himself for others.
- Ferial: Light, beauty, beauty, status, or status.
- Qadriah: What is attributed to fate or the amount and amount of something, or wealth and left.
- Qoudwah: A proverb, an example, a favor, or someone who imitates him and takes an example.
- Caper: Derived from arrogance, and suggests arrogance, strength, and self-esteem.
- Katie: Purity and Serenity.
- Karma: The grapevine signifies generosity and generosity.
- Lotus: The name of a flower known for Her good scent and beautiful and wonderful colors.
- Logina: Silver water, which is derived from the name Logain.
- Lauriana: The name of the laurel tree that is used in cooking or decorating.
- Mecca: Extraction and Exhaustion of a Thing, or the Core of a Thing.
- Maaly: the high places, the honorable, the high or the high and the sublime.
- Malek: one of the angels, named for her delicacy and beauty.
- Mona AL-allah: the grant, gift, or gift from God Almighty.
- Mohjah: Blood, heart soul, or everything that is best and pure.
231.Natalie: The day of the birth, or a beautiful or kind girl.
- Hatten: Frequent rain, drops, or tears.
- Hada: Goodness, piety, or distance from the wayward path.
- Haina: Loud or buzzing.
- Huyam: Intense love or passion.
- Wadad: Love, Desire.
- Wissam: The image, mark, or medal of honor with which an animal is marked.
- Walaa: Love, friendship, subordination, king, kinship, or victory.
- Wahej: Brightness, the intensity of ignition, or the brightness of the sun.
- Yasariah: Attributed to the left and wealth or that which is easy and not difficult.
- Yaqoot: It is one of the types of precious stones from which jewelry is made.
Here we come to the conclusion of our article in which we talked about Arabic girls’ names.
Thanks for reading and I hope you like it.