Table of Contents
Arabic boys names that start with S.Too many Arabic boys names that start with S in this article.
Most of those whose names begin with the letter S are characterized as being sensitive, mysterious.
A very social person and loves to mingle with people of all ages and colors.
He does not like isolation and loneliness, and the emotional life is the secret of his spiritual and psychological stability
The beloved is the center of their lives, for all human beings, are the lover, friend, and family, very sensitive.
Any word that may severely hurt and hurt his feelings
The slightest word of encouragement makes a difference with him
He feels the necessity of harmony in the life he leads.
He is not stable and does not feel safe, even if it seems otherwise to others.
Impractical but creative and loves friendship.
Its owner usually uses the voice, he is responsible.
Well, after having heard all these characteristics
You must have decided to choose the name of your boy with the letter S, so continue with us.
The best Arabic boys names that start with S
- Samih: It means the person who exaggerates in forgiving others and carries another meaning, and he is the farsighted person who can judge matters.
- Sarmad: It means the long night and has another meaning, and it is the eternal thing that has no beginning and no end.
- Sair: It is a common thing among people, and it also means the person walking in his destination.
- Saher: I a person who does not sleep at night until later due to sadness or thinking.
- Sahid: a person who has difficulty sleeping at night for any reason, and it is a name of Arabic origin.
- Saden: the servant of the Kaaba who takes care of its affairs and also means the covering of the Kaaba.
- Siman: It is water that flows on the earth and has another meaning, and it is one of the rivers of Paradise.
- Sadad: He is a person distinguished by honesty, guidance, sound opinion, and the fulfillment of covenants and debts.
- Sam: denotes the deadly sword, and as it has another meaning, it is a just person who always rules with justice.
- Sultan: He is the owner of everything, even if he is not a possession, and he mentioned the term in Surat Saba.
11.Suleiman: A diminution of the name Salman, which means a man of peace
It is the name of a prophet from among the prophets of God. The name is Hebrew. The name is mentioned in Surah An.Naml.
- Saeed: He is the joyful person who leads a comfortable life without getting tired, and he mentioned the term in Surat Hood.
- Siraj: It carries more than one meaning, including the lamp that shines in the dark.
- Sahab: It is the clouds in the sky that cause rain, and it is a common name in the Gulf countries.
- Sajid: It means a person who worships his Lord in reverence
The name means a person who puts his forehead on the ground while he is praying to worship his Lord.
- Sagi: He is the thing that is silent, soft, and quiet, and he mentioned the feminine name in Surah Al.Duha.
- Sidr: It is a type of tree found in the seventh heaven called the buckthorn, which is very high and was mentioned in Surah al.Waqiah.
- Sri: generosity and magnanimity and the term was mentioned in Surat Maryam.
- Sanbul: It is a fragrant plant and also refers to wheat and barley ears, a name of Arabic origin.
- Sayed: a person of high value who must be respected and obeyed by everyone.
- Swailem: The origin of the name is Arabic, and it is a person who is free of moral defects, morals, and diseases.
- Swead: is a name of Arabic origin and carries more than one meaning
It means a person who must be respected
Or someone whose color is close to black.
The most beautiful Arabic boys names that start with S
- Samir: He is the companion who comforts his companion with good speech and spends the night with him.
- Saman: He is an obedient person, as he has another meaning that carries the meaning of a spy.
- Samaha: It is a title for the clergy and it means indulgence and tolerance, and the origin of the name is Arabic.
- Salama: It is the finest type of wine, whether it is dates, raisins, or grapes.
- Sufyan: A name that is derived from Al.Safa, which is ignorance, or the cloud that carries dust, and also has another meaning, which is the speed of walking or flying.
- Saadan: It means thorns of palm trees
There is a wild plant with this name, and the name can carry the meaning of happiness and joy
It suggests that the owner of this name is happy and cheerful and is the name of an animal.
- Srour: It means happiness and joy
It has a Kurdish meaning and means Mr.
Persian meaning, meaning the ruling president.
- Sabaoui: the one born in the seventh month
It had another meaning, which was what had seven sides
It carries another meaning, which is great. fleshed camel.
- Sarhan: He is a wolf . It also carries another meaning, which is absent-minded.
- Sareaa: The origin of the name is Arabic and it is a person who walks with speed or light movement.
- Sameh: He is the man who is very forgiving and has another meaning, and he is the one who is generous with everything he has.
- Sayyar: It means the person who can solve problems and manage intractable matters.
- Siyab: It means dates that are not ripe, and it also has another meaning, which is a generous and generous person.
- Sinan: A type of silk and also a type of plant used in medicine, as it has another meaning, which is glory and honor.
- Sanam: A name of Arabic origin, which is everything above anything and suggests elevation and high status.
- Sehem: It means the person who contributes and participates in the affairs of others in their lives, and it is not a common name.
- Suhail: I mean the man who is soft and easy in dealing with others It also has another meaning and it is a bright star in the sky.
- Sahm: generosity and nobility, as the name carries another meaning, which is luck, as the arrow is a sign that points to a specific place.
- Senmar: the moon, and as it has another meaning, it is a person who does not sleep at night and often sleeps.
- Sanad: the one who supports others and is in the aid of those who need him and suggests generosity and generosity.
- Samur: taken from the name Samar, which means talking a lot at night while staying up late.
- Samhar: toughness in combat and indicates intensity and strength, and it is a name not commonly used.
- Samah: being flexible in dealing with a lot of forgiveness, and it is an uncommon name.
- Samar: It is a type of plant that grows in humid areas and has long stems.
- Selmi: earth and is a name not commonly used.
- Salim: He is the wounded man who heals from his wound and carries another meaning and is free from defects.
- Salman: It is the one that is free from faults and diseases, and it is a name that is frequently used in the Arab world.
- Salam: By intensifying blame, he is the person who makes a lot of peace on others.
- Saud: blessing and goodness, and it is a common name in the Arab countries and carries ten planets with this name.
- Saadi: He is the happy person whose life is full of blessings and good deeds, and the name is derived from the name Saad.
- Saad: feeling happy and joyful, and it is a name that suggests optimism that is widespread in Arab countries.
- Saada: It is a title of glorification for those with higher affairs, a feeling of joy, euphoria, and suggests that the owner of the name is a cheerful, person.
- Sattam: the one who strikes the sword, and Sattam is the edge of the sword and implies the violence of the owner of the name.
It also carries another meaning, which is the person who closes something.
- Sahaban: It is the torrent that pulls everything in front of it and another meaning, and it is the strutting person.
- Sebai: It is one of the predatory animals and the name suggests the power of the owner of the name.
- Sami: He is a person of high standing and of great prestige. It is an old name, but the name remains in use until now.
- Samer: He is the person who talks at night with others, and it is a common name in the Arab countries.
- Salem: He is a person who is free from moral and ethical defects, and it is an old name.
- Saif: It means the person who always appoints people, and it is a name that is not widely used.
- Shi’a: It is a shining, shining thing and has another meaning, which is shining, meaning the shining of the sun, and it is one of the rare names.
- Saree: The name carries more than one meaning, including the pillar in which the sail hangs in the ship, and it also means the rain that comes at night.
- Saphir: It is what falls from the leaves of the trees and has another meaning, and it is the messenger who was sent from people to people to reach a solution to problems between them.
- Sobhan: He is an arrogant person, and it is a name of Arabic origin that is not widely used.
- Suleiman: The meaning of the name is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is a man of peace.
- Sultan: The meaning of the name is both power and authority, as the name implies power, king, and owner in addition to Argument and proof.
- Siraj: It means the luminous lamp
Plus, this name also means both the lines of the face, the palm, and the forehead.
The lamp is also the fertile part of the valley
It also means virtuous lineage.
And it has another meaning, which is the night when the moon sets,
- Sajid: It is a masculine name that means a person who obeys his Lord, who obeys His commands, and is sincere in his worship.
- Salim: He is a healthy and correct person.
- Sarmad: This name means what has no beginning or end.
It also signifies the long or perpetual night that does not end and the eternal.
- Saied: It means the hunter who has the right opinion and who intends to the truth.
- Salama: The meaning of the name is one of the Arabic names given to males and its meaning
A person who exaggerates peace on others.
It is mentioned that this name comes from salutation and greeting.
- Sarri: It means a person of chivalry, honor, or generous horse.
This name also implies both elevation, sublime, and honorable sword.
- Samir: It is worth noting that this name means Happy Friend.
- Stephen: One of the popular Christian boy names that have spread recently.
As for its meaning, it is a person who is crowned or of high status.
Here we reach the final of our article about Arabic boys names that start with S.
Thanks for reading.