Most attractive 85 Arabic boy names, Follow us in this article to speak about some Arabic boy names starting with M.
Once a woman knows that she is pregnant, she begins to search for beautiful names for her son
Among these names are those that begin with the letter M.
The letter M in your name indicates that you look romantic, shy, and down to earth.
But we know appearances can be deceptive.
When it comes to love, you are not a novice but an experienced technician and a veteran.
Bikes up to the maximum of love easily.
Do not address sensual feelings except out of love.
From your temperament to criticize the beloved dearly, to reach your goal, which is perfection in both of you.
But, it is not easy to find a life partner that matches your specifications.
You have difficulty expressing yourself and also getting close to friends.
You are overcome by selfishness, so you think your opinion is the right one, whatever the consequences.
The basic desire is to win no matter what it costs.
You may forget friends and family and live for the moment.
One of your qualities is that you are attractive and intelligent.
In short, those who begin their name with the letter M are idealistic, romantic, selfish, and overly critical.
Arabic boy names starting with m
- Mansour: It means the person who defeats his enemies and defeats them, and it is the object of victory.
- Mutassim: means refuge and protection.
- Munsif: He is the just person who stands to support the truth, does justice to it, and hates injustice.
- Mu’taz: It means that he became proud of him.
- Massad: He is the one to whom happiness comes without fatigue or misery. His life is always full of joy and pleasure.
- Mouhrez: A person who achieves goals and strives to achieve his hopes and ambitions.
- Mohsin: A person who loves being charitable in his work and towards others.
- Mukhtar: meaning chosen.
- Majd: It means nobility, honor, and generosity mentioned by the fathers.
- Mujahid: He is the person who is fighting himself, and others, and trying to reach the truth, and victorious over the enemy.
- Mabrouk: It is a sign of a good person It means goodness, happiness, blessing, and abundance
- Mashari: One of the names widely spread in the Arab Gulf region Its meaning is said to be someone who likes to do good to others.
- Mosa: The Savior or the Picked Up. It is the name of the Prophet Moses.
- Moubasher: Most attractive 85 Arabic boy names, A name that spreads widely in the Gulf countries. It means someone who is sent to a foreign country on a missionary mission.
- Mahmoud: What it means is he who performs the work of Mahmoud, who will be praised for it.
- Muhammad: Muhammad is what a person praises for him or her. It is the name of the Prophet Muhammad.
- Mu’ab: The name Mu’ab means returning to health, safety, and place of return. It is said about the place where people gather, and he used to mean the Sacred House when mentioned in Surah Al-Baqarah, meaning the destination and refuge.
- Malik: Malik’s name is one of the most common children’s names during the current period. It is the name of “Malik bin Anas,” one of the four imams in the Islamic schools of thought. Malik’s name means possessing, appointed, and able to do something. The name came in Surat Al Imran in verse 26 in the Holy Quran.
- Murad: The name Murad carries the meaning of Desirable.
- Murid: It is one of the names of children that are not widespread and known in the Arab world. It means the honorable and organized man. The name is said on the bottom of the place and the building, meaning its foundation.
- Moatadad: Despite the difficulty of the name, it is a name that carries the meaning of luxury and strength, because it means meaning, strength, and help. It is the one that can be relied upon.
- Mubader: The name is Arabic in origin. It did not appear as a name until the present time, but it is a name that indicates luxury since it means starting with helping others or racing in doing good. He is of Arab descent.
- Mahar: It is the plural of a foal, which is the name of a horse.
- Mohab: It means a person that many people fear him
- Musaab: A sharp-tempered person. It has good qualities. Its meaning is said to be a stallion from a camel that has never been previously ridden.
- Moaawiah: Small dog or fox.
- Marawan: meaning hard flintstone.
- Murtaqi: He is of Arab origin. The name is one of the newest names for children that start with the letter M.It is said that it has more than one meaning.
- He who has risen, ascended, and exalted.
- Whoever blocks the thing and makes it good healing.
33.Megawad: Most attractive 85 Arabic boy names, The name Megawad means very generous. He is said to be generous and who does a lot of good things. It is an Arabic name in origin and has not spread widely until now.
- Maaez: It means one who isolates, separates, and separates a thing, and who prefers one thing over another. As the name in the English language means field or farmland.
- Muhanned: means the precious stone
- Mazen: An Arabic name that contains two meanings, namely: rain clouds. eggs of Ant.
- Morgan: Its meaning is authentic pearl. This name has been mentioned in Surah Al-Rahman.
- Maher: Arabic name derived from skill. It means a person who is shrewd and who is good at all the professions in which he works.
- Mutawalli: An Arabic name means the sponsor who takes care of things.
- Meddah: An Arabic name that means praise or one who is proud of what he has.
- Moushref: an Arabic name that has many meanings: It signifies concern and compassion B. It signifies a high mountain.
- Murhaf: An Arabic name given in the Gulf for a person who is gentle in character and with pleasant words.
- Mezdan: A distinguished Arabic name that denotes beauty and adornment. Also indicates coverage.
- Mardi: An Arabic name derived from Rida. He is called a person who enjoys approval and approval for people because of his obedience.
- Marzouq: It means the lucky one whom God Almighty bestows with great good.
- Muddathir: An Arabic name from the names of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace. Its meaning is covered with a garment.
- Murthad: an Arabic name meaning the honorable person.
- Murtaja: An Arabic name that means that others hold great hopes and aspirations.
- Muzaffar: Arabic name with a beautiful meaning as it denotes victory and the achievement of success.
- Misbah: An Arabic name meaning with a luminous face. The large mug is called the wide tooth.
- Muhannad: Arabic name meaning sword made in India. It is the finest type of sword ever. Well the name of a river, and some country
- Mahdi: It means the guide or one who helps people to walk the path of good.
- Miqdad: The name of a rare science whose meaning in the Arabic language indicates cutting. The bold man is called. Is the name of the companion Miqdad bin Al-Aswad.
- Madi: A rare scientific name that denotes going and trekking. It also indicates the penetration of something.
- Malik: a rare Arabic name derived from Malakia. It means a person who owns many things.
- Melhem: a masculine name for a chunky person who is obese. It also indicates courage in wars.
- Makin: An Arabic name mentioned in the Holy Quran by way of description. It means a person who is empowered and strong.
- Muqaddam: An Arabic name given to the brave person who does not fear war, but takes it forward with courage.
- Maghazi: A rare Arabic name meaning a person who is jealous of enemies. It is one of the oldest names that start with the letter M.
- Muammar: an Arabic scientific name with many meanings: It is called a person who populates the house A person is called if they are old.
- Muwafi: an authentic Arabic name that means a person who gives people their rights without taking away anything from them.
- Mayad: It means a wobbler who is strutting in his walk.
- Mundhir: It means a person who warns someone else and prevents him from evil and pushes him to good
- Mu’tayim: A name of Arabic origin. It means intense love and affection.
- Muhad: means bed. It may refer to a part of the brain.
- Mamur: This name means he is an obedient servant Meaning also of the men of the administration
- Mamoun: This name means that which people secure with their wealth and honor
- Mared: The Great, the Extreme, the High.
- Mader: relative to Mudar.
- Mahaj: the path.
- Mahrous: preserved.
- Makhdoom: means the master or also the leader.
- Madeed: The meaning of this name is tall and long, or also long-lived.
- Moudraj: meaning the sector the corridor.
- Mahdi: The Mahdi is the guide or the preacher, who helps in showing the path of good through the path of evil.
- Mouhajer The meaning of this name means traveler, departed, or estranged from his homeland.
- Munir: It means that which emits light or light and implies radiance and brightness.
- Muslim: It means submission to God Almighty and obedience to Him, meaning that a Muslim is the one who delivers His command to God who follows His commands and His prohibitions. It was mentioned in more than one surah, such as the cow and the family of Imran.
- Miqdad: Means the person who defeats the enemies. Is the name of the companion Miqdad bin Amr.
- Mutabasal: A name of Arabic origin. It means brave, and it is one of the names of the lion.
- Meelad: means the birth or dawn.
This was a brief summary of young people’s names that start with the letter M
That beautiful letter that gives a lot of perfect qualities to its bearer that we mentioned above.
Thanks for reading the article.