Table of Contents
120 Arabic Sayings, We will speak about some Arabic sayings which are written in countries of our Arabic world that carry a lot of great meanings in their words.
There are great people and celebrities and wise people who lived in the past and were exposed to many situations and events and from these positions they wrote us judgment and sayings to learn from them.
There are many of them to the point that you will not be able to count them in day and night.
Some of them were comics, where He gave great sermons, but in a comedic way, you might cry and laugh when you read them.
There also is talking about love and love relations between lovers.
Also, who was talking about life and its experiences and worries?
It is sure that they have not forgotten the homeland and its long-standing affiliation.
Some of whom talked about freedoms and their deep meanings that some do not know.
Some of the most famous books that talk about sayings:
A.Gardens of Wisdom
One of the most wonderful books you can always read, each chapter is truly a singing kindergarten full of value judgment and sayings of will, patience, courage, morals, and so on.
B.Masterpieces of Wisdom and Timeless Sayings:
If you want to have a treasure in your own home, own this book, one of the most comprehensive books that have been about wisdom, proverbs, and sayings.
In this article, we will talk about some of these statements at various levels.
120 Arabic Sayings which talk about many aspects of life
- Who doesn’t have girls, no one knows when he’s dead.
- The one who has strong luck brings the girl before the boy
- The girl is a gift… And the boy is a misfortune.
- Life without a sister is like a road without asphalt
- Ten smelters at the door of My House, better than daughter-in-law, reveals my secrets.
- Those who want to make her happy in her time, She gives birth to her daughters before her boys.
- If the height is of no value… They didn’t pick shoes with heels for the little girls.
- Spoil your daughter-in-law and find friendliness because if she wants to be evil, no one can confront her.
- She is black and the servants around her, on the other hand, another one is white and it works for all
- Black, blue, and a base on the bed, on the other hand, the white and blonde have not any luck.
- The daughter of origin makes her cabin a palace
- A world that has no burden… It has a bumper and gold.
- The successful are looking for solutions, while the loser is looking for excuses.
- Success is part of the solution, and failure is part of the problem.
- A successful person has a plan and a program, and the loser has justifications.
- The successful one says let me do the work, but the loser says this is not my job.
- If someone kicks you behind you, know that you are in the lead.
- There are no lifts to success but there are degrees
- The successful sees a solution to every problem, while the loser sees the problem in every solution.
- It is not wrong to go back as long as you walk the wrong way, the strong man works, and the weak wishes.
- There is no man who is a loser, but there is a man who started from the bottom and stayed in it.
- A successful person says: It seems difficult but possible, but the loser says: It is possible but it seems difficult.
- Science is great if it’s not your source of income
- The secret to creativity is knowing to not appear your sources.
- The hardest thing to understand from the world is the income tax.
- Science without religion a lame man, and religion without knowledge is blind.
- The great spirit always faces opposition from the average intelligence.
- Science is only a rearrangement of your daily thinking.
- The closer the laws get to reality, the closer they become to stability, the more they become unrealistic.
- Culture is what remains after you forget everything you learned in school.
- The good one may be foolish and good at the same time, but the bad guy must be smart.
- You should write to children the same way you write for adults, but at a better level.
- Only mothers can think about the future because they are having the future with their children.
- Be kind, generous, and humane, love your comrades, and forgive those who have sinned against you.
Wonderful Arabic sayings
- Happiness always seems small when you hold it in your hands, but if you let it, you immediately realize how big and expensive it was.
- Be weak enough to know that you can’t do everything.
- Be strong enough to face this world every day you live.
- Tame desires are what make the character.
- The mind at birth is a white page waiting to be written by the experience. 44. Determination guards and supports all other virtues.
- Be wise enough to know that you don’t know everything.
- The knowledge of a human being cannot exceed his experiences.
- There’s no more rudeness than interrupting someone while they’re talking.
- Freedom is not to be subjected to restriction and violence from others.
- Be generous with those who need help.
- I have always thought that men’s actions are the best expressions of their ideas.
- Fear of evil is much stronger than the prospect of good as the basis for human actions.
- Be economical with what you need for yourself.
- Reading only provides the mind with knowledge supplies, but thinking about making us have what we read.
- Be careful when reading health books, you may kill individuals from a typing error.
- Honesty always will be the best policy, when there is money in it.
- Imagination is forced to hold on to the possibilities, but the truth is not.
- I was relieved that I was able to answer quickly, I say I don’t know.
- Be a believer enough to believe in miracles.
- The humans have one effective weapon only, which is laughter.
- When a woman hates a man to death, they know that she loved him to death.
- Don’t wake up the woman you love, let them in their dreams so that they don’t cry when they return to bitter reality.
- The caravan of last will not get you anywhere.
- When everything is easy, one becomes stupid quickly.
- It is not a condition that the truth heals a wounded soul.
- When work is fun, life is exhilarating, but if it is a duty it is slavery.
- Philosophy is necessary because everything has hidden meanings that we must know.
- reputation can’t be built for doing what you’re doing.
- Failure is the chance that allows you to start over with greater intelligence.
- The ideal is the person who helps people to prosper.
- There is nothing difficult in practice if you divide it into small businesses.
- It is not the employer who pays the wages, but the producer pays the wage.
- Anyone who stops learning is an old man, whether he is 20 or 80 years old.
- Thinking is the hardest thing to do, and that is why few choose it as a job.
- Obstacles are those scary things your eyes can see when you keep them from seeing the target.
- If you think you can do something or think you can’t do something, you’re right.
- Freedom of opinion assumes that you have an opinion.
- Women are the apple and the snake at the same time.
- The sane comes up with new ideas, and the ignorant forbid them.
- Only those who appreciate criticism benefit from praise.
- Whoever did not reach where his heart pushed him, and his mind allowed him to be a fool.
- The executors are ultimately just unconscious tools for the men of thought.
- I will not say that women do not have a personality, but every day they have a new personality.
- Sleep is good, and death is better than it is, but of course, the best thing is not to have been born in the first place.
- Life is not fair, let yourself get used to it.
- At school they teach you the lesson and then test you, but life tests you and then teaches you the lesson.
- Life may be shortened and may be prolonged, everything depends on the way we live.
- Scream to know that you are still alive, alive, and that life on this earth is possible.
- Life is only a short term.
The best Arabic sayings
- It is not important to live but to live well.
- You must love life and know how to die.
- Life seems to me too short to be spent on the development of hatred, and the recording of mistakes.
- The secret of life is to seek something.
- I want the student to show interest and desire to look for an answer.
- You always want the ready answers and life is not like this yet.
- Life is nothing other than a human feeling of life.
- Depriving any human being of the feeling of his life deprives him of life itself in its true meaning.
- A nation whose men know how to die is a nation worthy of life.
- When we live only for ourselves, life seems to us to be short and small, starting from where we were born, ending with our limited age, but when we live for others, that is, when we live with an idea, life seems long and deep, starting from where humanity began and extending after our paradox to the face of this earth.
- You will learn a lot of life lessons if you notice that firefighters are not fighting fire with fire.
- Religion is the compass that helps man to maintain his suitable directions in this life and prevents him from wandering on his face without a goal, which may expose him to falling into the clutches of evil.
- Life is not by the number of years, but by the number of feelings, because life is nothing other than a human feeling of life.
- Why does the elderly cry for his youth and the young man does not laugh at his young boy?
- We live for ourselves a double life when we live for others, and as we multiply our sense of others, we multiply our sense of our lives and multiply this very life.
- It is, after all, life, and we must live it as it is.
- Life is useless, predeath
- Life has no value unless we find in it something to fight for.
- When we do not know what life is, how can we know what death is?
- Blessed are those who filled their lives with good deeds because they realized that it was too short to waste it by doing evil.
- Life is a fast train that has passed by a dream, and what is ahead of it is an illusion.
- We don’t bathe in the river twice.
- Life is a dream from which death awakens us.
- There is no doubt that life is precious, but your self of life is more precious.
- Life is a beautiful novel you have to read to the end, never stop at a sad line may be a beautiful ending.
- If you respect, you will be respected, if you believe, you will have
- If you smile, you’ll be rented, if you’re humbled, you’ll raise
- Life is a flame that we either burn with fire or extinguish it and live in darkness.
- The drop of rain is digging in the rock, not by violence, but by repetition.
- The virtuous woman is the most expensive and precious treasure of the world.
- Don’t steal anyone’s joy, don’t conquer anyone’s heart, our ages are short and in our graves, we need someone who claims to us, no on us.
- Live is asleep and death is awake, and one between them is a delightful imagination.
- Don’t be sad about your kindness and good faith in others!! If there is no one on the earth who appreciates it, then in heaven there is one who blesses it.
- Whoever came out of his house has decreased his value.
- Its size is the size of the dream, and it does great misfortunes.
- If you need the dog, say, Mr. Dog.
- Experiences have no end and are increasing in one’s life.
In the end, the only thing we can do is thank those people for their efforts in writing these fantastic sayings which will stay in our minds until we die.