Table of Contents
75 Arabic Quotes About Allah, Some Arabic quotes about Allah. Who is our great creator Our love for God, who is our Creator, is great, and how not he is the one who helps us and gives us strength and patience for this difficult life in all its forms.
God’s love increases faith and leads man to the highest heavens.
The human soul is forced to love the one who blessed it with grace, which is God.
Love in God is a large space and a vast land planted by honesty
And sincerity and its water that is true, and its breeze is good manners and its guardian is prayer
God concealed acceptance to keep the hearts on the ground. And keep the door of repentance open so there is hope. so that no one is tempted by the work.
Don’t think about how to release, If God wants something that has prepared his reasons unthinkable.
The bigger God is in your heart. The smaller everything…..everything in the literal sense of the word.
The greatest love comes from the heart and never ends and never breaks for any reason.
Come closer to God, happiness is approaching you.
Always you should pray to your God.
75 Arabic Quotes About Allah Our Great Creator
- Who likes things to know God and then doesn’t love him.
- In the heart of sadness, only the pleasure of knowing God goes.
- If the world needs people, his knowledge is dead as he looks.
- The houses of paradise are built by mention, if the memory is held from the male, the angels are held from the building.
- From the greatness and dignity of Allah in his heart, he should disobey him, and Allah has read him in the hearts of creation to humiliate him.
Ali Ben Abi Taleb
- Our God made the best of morals, and their virtues, and he connected us with him
- Three deliverables: fear of God in secret and in public, intent in poverty and wealth, and justice in anger and contentment.
- By God, if I were to give the seven regions, I would disobey God in an ant that would rob it of the core of a ritual I would not have done
- deer God, you are of merit and who, and I am a sinner, forgive me, and think of you, O Lord, is beautiful .. so verify, O my God, my good thought.
- Praying is not your standing and sitting, but the prayer is your sincerity.
- There is not any obedience to the creature in disobedience to the Creator.
- A servant does not hope but his Lord, and he only fears his sin.
- You should seek the needs with the pride of souls, for their judgment is in Allah’s hand.
Jalal Al-Deen Romi
75 Arabic Quotes About Allah:
- The light in the eye is nothing but a trace of the light of the heart. The light in your heart is from the light of your God.
- If God enters a person who has fallen into love through your door, how dare you say to that person That I do not love you!
- God put before us a ladder that we have to climb to a degree after you have two feet, so why pretend to limp?
- The truth was a mirror in God’s hand that fell and fragmented, each individual took a piece of it, looked at it, and though he owned it whole.
- Be always silent. Only the hand of God can remove all worries from your chest.
- Don’t be sad, for God sends your hopes in the most desperate moments, the rain comes only from the darkest clouds.
- I have been silent, O God, but the wails of my soul have ascended without will.
- God gathers as a besser like him and heals and completes.
- Allah is afflicted by the love of the people to whom he loves, to show him that people give up on those they loved, and God does not leave those who love him.
75 Arabic Quotes About Allah, Ahmad Shaqiri
- I feel strangely comfortable when I feel that the judgment on the Day of Resurrection is in god’s hands alone and not in the hands of any human being, and some human beings are most severe in their judgment on you and in their style.
- Don’t ask God to ease your pregnancy, but ask him to strengthen your back.
- The Secret of Satisfaction: Paying attention to the present and turning a blind eye to the missing.
- All doors close, except the door of God.
- Be sure that there is something waiting for you after your patience to impress you and forget the bitterness of pain.
- Live alone, not monotheist, a large nest, not a snob, live to God and leave creation.
- A smile may not mean that you are happy, but that you are satisfied with God’s judgment and destiny.
- Don’t lose your hope quickly, and be patient, god will always and never be patient.
75 Arabic Quotes About Allah:
- Take advantage of God and don’t be unable
- every day we live, it is a gift from Allah, so don’t waste it by worrying about the future or the sorrow for the past.
- If you are with God, you are with the absolute majority.
- As long as you are constantly addressing To Allah almighty, he will open up more to you than you can imagine.
- Pray spontaneously and with all that is on your mind, and do not bother to pray, address Allah in your language, because he understands it well.
75 Arabic Quotes About Allah, Shams Al Tabrizi
- If paradise and fire were in my hands, I would have burned paradise and extinguished the fire, so we would love God purely, not fear or greed.
- Talk to God more and broadcast to him all you feel.
- What you want will not come to you, without going to it.
- If you pray to your God to give you peace of mind, don’t be surprised that people are abandoning you.
- If you had a contemplated death, you would not have perished in life.
- If a believer and an infidel go down to the sea, he will only survive the learning to swim, for Allah does not favor the ignorant, then the ignorant Muslim will drown and the educated infidel will survive.
- The future for God has happened in his knowledge and is over, and everything that comes in the near and distant future for God is a collectible, and that is why we find God describing the events of the Day of Resurrection already the past, even though they are a future.
- God, I ask you mercy. God, I’m asking you for a last-term affection. May I ask you for a kind residence and a good heart? God has no mercy, but you, from you, and to you.
Arabic Quotes About Allah, Ali Tantaoy
- Each of us knows that parents have rights, that the connection of the womb is a duty, and that cheating, injustice, and aggression are the causes of God’s wrath, but we do not do what we know.
- Who knows that after the world is after death, and that afterlife is death and that there must be a pause for reckoning and a walk on the path, repent from now on and repent to tomorrow.
- Repentance has a spirit and its soul is the sense of the ugliness of sin, and it is not for it to be withheld.
- Whoever repents of sin while he is still living on him or thinking of returning to him, this is like mocking his God and saying to God.
- All that is in this life is false except for the mention of God and the work of the end.
- The one who made satisfaction with Allah is a crown placed on the heads of believers who are satisfied with God’s judgment and destiny.
- There is not any greater value, no happiness, and I do not always want to be with God in all your circumstances, and he will guide you and satisfy you.
- May Our Lord blessed you with the king and you, and there is no doubt except for you, and no other.
- No matter how much life throws its weight on you, I know our God will cost only her power and reassurance.
- Takedown God’s mercy by giving, and pay for your calamities with charity.
- I believe that paradise is a time, not a place. It is a time of proximity to Allah, this is the essence of paradise.
- The great fear of God frightens the same fear of the believers afterward so that the believer will no longer fear anyone.
- Pain is a way to God and a window to his mercy.
- True ignorance is that you know many things, and you love God a little.
- Don’t be sorry, pain is a way to God and a window to his mercy.
- Piety is the criterion when the fun is placed in the balance and only it matters.
Arabic Quotes About Allah Our Great Creator
75 Arabic Quotes About Allah:
- Aziz Naseen: I hope that God will not deprive him of his freedom;
- Yaman Sabaya Human without hope as a plant without water, without a scented smile, and without faith in God a monster in a ruthless herd
- Omar Ibn Khattab: By mentioning Allah, it is medicine, and don’t mention people, it is a disease.
- Hamidah Qutob: Can god’s love in this heart and hope in his love occupy all the spaces of emptiness in this life?
- Mohammad Morsi: Be good and complete your revolution and God is the champion of truth and will not leave your work
- Zuhair Bin Abi Salma: There is no hand but god’s hand above it and no oppressor will do it unjustly
- Mostafa Refaii: My friend, God is merciful, and from his mercy, he hid the heart and hid his motives so that every human being will remain hidden from every human being, so let me hide from you.
- Radwa Ashour: Stone is not uttered because God made him a non-human knotted tongue, but he knows because he saw everything and was a witness at the time of departure.
- Omar Ibn Khattab: If God had revealed to us the veil of the unseen, no human being had chosen for himself other than what God had chosen for him.
- Mickaeel Naameh: There are some who claim piety, and those who, if they are a calamity, say: It is an experience of God. They have missed and all people have missed that God is a teacher, not a tester. Only those who are unaware of the outcome of the experiment are tried.
- Nageeb Mahfouz: We all talk about life with confidence as if it knew it well. If it weren’t for the presence of Allah Almighty, it would have been a meaningless losing game, lucky for us that it existed and that he knew what he was doing.
- Mostafa Shafaee: There are few mercies, and they are the pillars of the world and its stakes, with which God and God will protect the earth and those on it, and the Resurrection will rise only when mercy runs out of hearts.
- ShafaeeShafaee: Your eye sleeps and the oppressed are alert, praying for you and God’s eye have not slept
- Mohammad Mohammad: Anxiety doesn’t change anything, but trust in God changes everything.
- Malek Ben Dinar: God’s obedience has taken a trade, you get profits without goods.
- Ahmad Shaqiri: Do not ask for the thing twice except God.
Finally, no love above the love of the Creator and no obedience above his obedience.
Stay close to your Creator, whether by charity, piety, or doing good for those you see whom you see the need.
all love for our god.