Table of Contents
45 Arabic proverbs About Love and Life giving many tips, In this article, we will speak about the Arabic proverbs about love and life.
Love is the source of happiness and a harbor of safety. It is an endless sea full of mystery and secrets. It is a child who lives in the depths of every person among us. Without love, life would have ceased and we lost the ability to harmonize and coexist.
Life is one of the graces of God that He granted to all his creatures, and God has decorated it for us with money and children.
We enjoy them and we are happy, and it is the path and test that all people will pass, and it is the house in which we will be held accountable for what our hands have come to.
Life has two pillars:
The first cornerstone that enables a person to live his life as if he was painting a bright painting with joyful colors.
He paints his life with his love for others and his love for good, so that love, joy, and happiness prevail throughout the universe, and injustice and hatred disappear and are buried deep far from life.
The second cornerstone of this life is the formation of good social relationships between people.
Love is the secret of hearts and a reason for living a warm life filled with intimacy enveloped safety, and enveloped emotion.
Love is a gift from the Most Gracious. He entrusted it to the hearts of mankind so that happiness and safety would prevail.
Love is like a cloud of a clear sky On a colorful spring day, we oscillated between reality and dream, between reality and imagination.
Love must be returned to our hearts and to those around us.
Love needs a small gesture, a push forward, and perhaps a red rose that we present to those we love because a sincere word comes out from the heart like an arrow that strikes and does not make mistakes.
45 Arabic proverbs about love and life giving many tips
- Your God is the Lord of hearts.
That is, God is responsible for the hearts and what you love, and He handles our feelings towards each other.
- The mirror of love is blind.
That is, when a person is in love, he becomes blind and acts recklessly without attention.
- Whoever is far from the eyes is far from the heart.
That is, the person that you do not see every day is far from your heart, and it is strange that this proverb contradicts reality.
The person you love and do not see will narrow your heart with sadness until you see him again.
- Love after sixty is like walking in mud.
It means that the person who loves after sixty years is like the one who stumbles on the mud does not walk well and may slip sometimes.
- He who is attached to his beloved searches for him and brings him.
It means that whoever loves a person has to seek after him and search for him in all places regardless of the cost of the matter until he brings him in the end.
If you do not do this, your love is not called true love.
- An onion for the beloved is like a lamb.
everything that a lover has is of many times higher value if anyone else has it.
- He who wishes to see his beloved. Like the patient who wishes to see his doctor.
Here the great passion appears among the lovers.
As the suffering patient waits for his doctor to relieve his pain, just as the lovers wait to see each other to relieve the pain of longing
- The beautiful appearance of my beloved is like a refreshing breeze.
Here, the depth of feelings is as the appearance of the lover appears to be likened to the refreshing wind in the morning or early evening.
- My heart is like a store, everyone has a place.
This example shows that some people with big hearts can accommodate the many people you love.
- Of all the girls, I only love Souad.
Among all the girls in the world, who have said this proverb loved Souad.
- The summit is not sweet and pleasant except with the presence of the beloved.
That is, the food will not be delicious until the beloved comes to share it with you because its presence gives the food a special flavor that no one knows.
- The one whose god loves him makes people love him.
It means that the people whom people love know that God loves them, and there are few who know this blessing.
- Whoever meets his loved ones forgets his companions.
The saying goes about a person who forgets his friends who are with him by simply seeing the one he loves, and it is often said in cases of jokes.
- Whoever sold you beans sells them for the skin of beans
It means that the one who gives away with a small value, gives him less value, and it is better to sell it for free
- The good girl loves and protects you, and the bad girl empties your pockets and betrays you.
I mean, always look for the good girl who creates a happy family with you and teaches your children well, and stay away from the bad girl who is good at nothing but spending, betrayal and non-commitment.
- Love does not know the word (no).
That is, love does not recognize a word, not within its dictionary
- Love always implies staying close to the one we love.
That is, moving away is a catastrophic thing between lovers, as no person is able to bear the separation, even if it is not long
- He who is wise in love loves much, and says little.
That is, love is related to actions and not to a lot of words, so there is no benefit in speaking.
Actions are always those that prove love and will not succeed by saying if you speak for a full month.
- A girl’s heart is a rose that can only be opened by a kiss of love.
It means that all the pride and aggression in a girl’s silent heart can be broken by the kiss of her lover.
- Love knows no law.
That is, love is not subject to laws enacted by institutions and others
Love has its own world and its own laws and is not subject to anything.
More Arabic proverbs about love and life
- A life without love is not life.
It means that life will be empty without meaning if love does not exist in it.
- Love speaks with closed lips.
It means that sincere love must be understood without words. The mere hint in the face of one of the parties is very capable of explaining what he wants to say, otherwise, it is not true love.
- Power is when needed and love is in all situations.
It means that in all situations of your life some of them may need your strength, but love should be the master of the situation in all situations, whatever they are.
- Love sees roses and does not see thorns.
It means that love only sees beautiful things and overlooks the negatives.
It is the base of any relationship where one of the two parties must turn a blind eye to the negatives of the other part for the relationship to continue.
- Love is the true jewel that defines life.
It means that love is the most precious type of jewelry in this life and it is what distinguishes life in its existential sense.
- The consequences of love are unexpected.
It means that you will not be able to expect the outcome of any emotional relationship, no matter what you have had many experiences with before.
Every relationship has its own circumstances, consequences, and givens just like math problems.
- He remained a man, nor a guardian shadow.
It means that marriage is much better than staying between the walls of a closed room.
(This is not logical in public life, as sitting between the 4 walls is better than some men).
- When poverty knocks on the door, love escapes from the window.
It is very common in our public life that most of the girls’ parents reject the poor young man and even give him a chance to get to know him.
Just being poor will cause him to be rejected directly
- He who does not love is not a human being.
Love is the quality that distinguishes a healthy person from others, as love is like a diamond attached to the hearts of lovers.
- He who loves so much is severely punished.
Because the results of love are completely unexpected, they may be good, excellent, or just the opposite.
And the last case will be severe punishment.
- A person with a large stomach will protect you better than a person with large muscles will betray you
It means that the person you love, girl, is not based on muscles, stomach, or external appearance.
Love is based on morals and it is the primary criterion
- With your money, the daughter of the Sultan becomes your bride.
Since society is a materialistic one who loves money, and many parents prefer the rich to their girls.
We conclude that you can marry any girl you want with a lot of money.
- It is better for us to love and fail than not to love at all.
It means that failure in a love relationship is a lot better than never trying because you will not go through some beautiful moments
- A heart that does not believe in love is a cold heart.
As the natural person should love and not keep his heart cold
- Neglect kills love, and forgetfulness buries it.
That is, during any emotional relationship, negligence should be avoided because it is one of the factors that predispose to ending the relationship.
If you forget for a while, you will be buried permanently and the relationship will not be revived permanently.
- Love is like a strong stomach that digests any food and any speech.
A funny proverb that resembles love with a strong stomach that is able to break down all kinds of food.
- Love eliminates many pains because it is the greatest of them.
There are no other pains in the event of love, not because it is a panacea for him, but because it is the greatest and strongest pain
- Love is a lot like war. It is easy to ignite but very difficult to extinguish.
In other words, falling in love is very easy, and also fast, but getting rid of it is very difficult and almost impossible
As the war and integrity start small, then the war needs a miracle to end.
- Never say I love her for this, but you must say I love her despite this.
That is, always talk about love overcoming negatives
and it’s not about the positives.
Always turn a blind eye to the negatives.
- Poverty makes only thieves, while love makes poets.
That is, all the poor on the earth are made by poverty out of need
But love makes creative poets who sing in all areas of life.
- The very important person in your life is not the one you feel is next to you, but the person you feel is absent from you.
It means that your favorite person will continue to feel his absence no matter how close he is to you because of your excessive fear of him.
Even if he is by your side, you will always feel that he is absent as soon as you do not see him.
- If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will reach the stage of peace.
We hope that love will prevail over strength, love each other, get rid of wars, and live in peace altogether.
- We can compare jealousy in love as water for a rose, a little of it is useful, but a lot of it kills.
That is, the jealousy between the two parties should not be exaggerated.
Too much jealousy will lead to big problems that may reach the stage of ending the relationship.
- True love is that which, if time passes, deepens and becomes firmer in our hearts.
In other words, true love is one that will grow deeper and stronger with the passage of time, despite all the problems and disputes that take place.
- I will not only teach you what love can be, but I will also teach you how to preserve it.
That is, before any relationship, you have to learn how to maintain this love, not just it’s meaning
- Love is a duel in which the woman will win if she wants
That means, no matter how long the discussion with your sweetheart, dear man, you must know that she wants it.
That because when your wife wants to end the discussion victorious
- If the woman loved you do a lot and talk little
A woman who loves does a lot for her lover and sacrifices a lot and does not say more than it is necessary
- Love is just an illusion that one woman is different from others
It means that love blinds you from all the positives of other women and sees their negatives, On the other hand, you see all the positives of your sweetheart and forget all her negatives
- Jealousy is the tyrant in the kingdom of love.
The kingdom of love, like other kingdoms, has elements and orders and everything in it is organized.
The element of jealousy is the head of this kingdom
- Love is tears, to cry means you love.
It means that when you see someone crying because of the loss of someone, know that they are sincere.
In the end, we come to the conclusion of our long article, many proverbs contain a lot of advice on how to love and understand its meanings in this life.