45 Arabic proverbs about beauty, We will talk about Arabic proverbs about beauty which speak about the beautiful person who is a self-confident person
He who believes that he is beautiful as he, therefore, does not go to extra effort to look better than he is.
Poets and thinkers sing a lot of proverbs about beauty, its specifications, and conditions.
The true beauty emits from behavior, spirit, and a calm smile that sends positive feelings to others and makes them more intimate and close and increases the feeling of intimacy.
It appears by nature and spontaneity, which attracts the eyes of those around him and earns him great charm and attraction.
It does not have a unit of measurement, so everyone sees it differently. Such as fertility, health, happiness, kindness, love, and awareness.
Also, beauty explains things and their balance and harmony with nature and depends on the experiences of attraction, emotion, and joy in the depth of sensory awareness,
Beauty arises from a positive, silent experience.
It is a well-structured and eloquent sentence, commonly used by all classes.
The proverb summarizes the story of previous trouble and an experience that the group experienced, as he had the people with complete confidence, so, they believed him because he was guided in solving an existing problem with experience gained from an old problem that ended up as an unforgettable lesson.
This lesson was said in a brief sentence, that may substitute for an account of what happened.
45 Arabic proverbs about beauty describing it in many ways
- The beautiful is not always good, but kindness is always beautiful.
Here, the proverb explains that we must always be kind in our dealings with all people because kindness always makes you look beautiful.
- Beauty is how you behave, not how you make yourself look beautiful
That is, your behavior is what reflects your beauty in front of the person, not your appearance, and the beauty of a person changes according to his behavior
- A beautiful woman is one who is cheering for the sunrise and forgets that she has a low.
That is, beauty lies in seeing the positive thing always from everything and turning a blind eye to negative things even if they are known
- Be beautiful if you can, sane if you want, and respectful, you should be.
This proverb indicates that beauty is something that a person can do by changing himself internally, as opposed to the respect that his presence is necessary.
- Selling beauty and buying lightness. Beauty is a lot, but the light is a coincidence.
Lightness is meant to be kind, not to be a slave to the members of society
- If you fall in love, you fall in love with the moon, and if you ride, you will ride a camel
That is, when you love, love a beautiful girl, and when you seek something, strive for something that makes you great
- The beautiful girl is a blessing and the ugly is a curse.
The proverb indicates that a beautiful girl is a great blessing to be sought, and an ugly girl is a curse that must be abandoned
- It is beautiful if he rises from sleep, and ugly is ugly if he washes his face every day
The proverb indicates that the beautiful remains beautiful even when he rises from his sleep in the morning, and that ugly, even if he continues to wash constantly, he will remain ugly.
- The one who loves her beauty lasts because the lack of food lasts
This proverb is a recommendation for the girl to reduce her obesity to maintain her weight if she wants to stay fit.
10- When they found a blemish in the roses, they told him that the cheeks were red
Always trust there are those who will look for flaws in your external or internal beauty, no matter how perfect you are like a flower.
11- His face says to the moon unseen, while I sit in you
This proverb refers to a girl who is so gorgeous that she can compensate for the beauty of the moon
- The premium makeup box can convert from servant to flight attendant
This example indicates the power of make-up to make a big change, as it can transform a humble maid into a beautiful flight attendant with her best looks.
- A simple smile can make you beautiful
The proverb means that you should always smile in the face of everyone, even who hate him, because with your kindness you will make his day beautiful
- Beauty without morals is worth nothing.
This proverb is very clear, and what is meant is that a person, no matter how beautiful he is, will remain worthless when his morals are non-existent
- Physical beauty: It is nothing if met with the beauty of the mind
It means that you always search for the beauty of the mind, as it is what distinguishes a person as a fixed beauty that does not change and makes any person love you, whatever your external beauty.
- The beauty of the sky in its stars, and the beauty of a woman lies in her hair.
This proverb tells us that a girl’s hair is one of the most prominent features of femininity, as it adorns the girl just as bright stars decorate the night sky.
- If you want to know the advancement of a nation, look at its women.
And as women say is half of society, this proverb makes it more corrected to say that any society must grow to promote women must fulfill their role.
- One tear of a beautiful woman is enough to refute all the evidence of a man.
I mean, whatever the man was right during the dispute, one tear is how much his lover or wife is
- Short lucky, your husband sees you counting you small.
The example shows that beauty is more in the short than in the tall ones, as it shows in the short a greater amount of femininity and beautiful childish features
- The beautiful: own “hearts.”. And virtuous: it steals minds
This proverb means that beauty is to brighten hearts, but people with virtuous morals target the minds and it is the best.
- Whoever searches for a good, smart, and beautiful woman will look for three women.
That is, it is rare or even impossible to find a girl in whom beauty meets intelligence, so when you find her, you are lucky.
22- The love that is concerned only with physical beauty is not true love.
That is, true love should focus on inner love that includes virtues and intelligence, and not only on external beauty related to the beauty of the figure.
- Beauty without shame is like a rose without perfume.
That is, a person is beautiful in appearance and immoral, is like a flower that grows beside the road, without a scent that does not care about it.
- Beauty and folly are old friends.
The proverb means that when you see someone looking well, there is a good chance that they are an idiot.
- Beauty may lack virtue, but virtue never lacks beauty.
That is, a person with good morals is always beautiful, but not all beautiful have virtuous qualities.
- No religion or science , Without beauty.
It means that an educated and religious person is a beautiful person with many virtues
- Beauty is a truly useful weapon in the hand of the poor.
That is, beauty may benefit the poor, such as marrying a beautiful poor girl to a prince in a palace. Here, beauty was a great way to change the lifestyle.
- Beauty is just an outer layer, but ugliness extends to the bones.
That is, a malicious person can deceive you in his outward appearance, but you cannot reveal it because malice is an internal thing.
- Beauty is a breakable gift.
And here he means the external beauty that can change and destroy something in the soul of the one who loves him because he is accustomed to it with that beauty
- There is beauty in everything, but not everyone sees it.
The human being by nature sees the thing that he wants to see and ignores the rest of the things, so it is very natural to miss the beauty in some elements.
- You can make beauty even from stones that put you on the road.
That is, you can turn everything negative in your life into positive only when you look and look good at everything.
- Take away from a person’s heart the love of beauty that robs life of its splendor and its attractiveness.
That is, a person who does not like beauty will not find something wonderful or attractive in his life, no matter what he tries, as in the end things are related to the existence or lack of beauty.
- A beautiful soul in a beautiful body is the ideal of beauty.
This thing is rare or impossible to exist in our society, so, it is very difficult for the beauty of the soul to meet the beauty of the form.
- Beauty is an inexhaustible source for those who know how to discover it.
The discovery of beauty requires the skill of a farmer looking for a spring in which to irrigate his crops.
- Civilization is not represented by the West or the East, but by the person who is able to savor beauty wherever he sees it.
The proverb tells us that civilization is not related to geographical areas, but to the great civilization that is able to discover beauty.
- If a person encounters something very beautiful, he desires to cry.
, Which is normal because of the lack of excessive beauty in our societies and our over-happiness when noticed, we start crying.
- Beauty of whatever kind, outside or inside, is the only excuse with which we forgive a woman for her haste and foolishness.
In other words, beauty has a great role in settling an argument between two parties, to the extent that it may reach the stage for the righteous party to apologize.
- A mindless beauty like a flower in the mud.
That is, a beautiful person who does not use his mind like a rose submerged in mud will not be able to reach anyone.
- Silence in the precincts of beauty is beauty: that is, being silent when in front of a shining beauty is itself beauty.
- Beauty is the share of mediators.
That is, the contemplative person is able to discover beauty further.
- A proof of beauty is within it, but the goodness of the soul needs proof.
Beauty is a 50% external thing that can be noticed without proof, while self-kindness is 100% internal and needs proof.
- The beauty of a woman will not get any man rich.
No matter how beautiful a woman is, a man will not sing because a man loves a woman’s inner beauty.
- Beauty without kindness is worth nothing.
It is clear that from being beautiful the darkness of your heart will remove all beauty.
- The most beautiful girl in the world does not give more than she has
And that girl embodies the ideal girl.
- Beauty is in the tongue and perfection is in the mind.
Your words express a part of your beauty, so choose it with absolute life and you will not reach perfection until you think properly with your brain.
In the end, we see that beauty has two parts, internal and external, which is a great thing that has a fundamental impact on life, so poets sang it and the book wrote the most beautiful proverbs about it.